ISO: BfNA donations FT: de Garde shit

Help Support Talkbeer:

Today was the BfNA bottle share and I happened to win a bottle of Avenue #4. This is a collaboration between Tilquin and dG blending the base gueuze of Tilquin and dG "American lambic.”

I am putting this together with the below(and more) in a box to a random winner in a box for donations to New Avenues for Youth.

Each $10 donation gets your an entry and for every donation of $50 you will get an extra entry. What a deal!!!!

All you need to do is donate here:
https://newavenues.ejoinme.org/MyPages/DonationPage/tabid/69112/Default.aspx
Then send me a screenshot or copy of your confirmation email and you will be entered to win!

I'm going to leave this open until 8/17 and I will randomly draw a winner on 8/18.

Good luck everyone and let's all help end youth homelessness!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey TxBrew can we get this deleted when you have a moment?
Why don’t they just clean it up and you continue this LIF? Or why don’t they just leave everything and you continue this LIF? Was your plan to call out me and Tosh then not continue raising money for this charity? You’ll get way more views if they leave all this up which should in turn lead to more money.

The call out was initially just a light hearted joke as is common on TB. Apparently balls were touched and then this happened.

Shruggy.txt
You knew exactly what calling out Tosh would do. You also know that this thread will be cleaned up in the morning, giving Gene more unnecessary work to do. I can brush this stuff off as it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I got drunk, made a comment about a thread being in the wrong forum. Respect is earned and lost in an instant. I probably lost yours, you probably lost mine. At the end of the day it neither one of us loses any sleep over it.

For the record. I reached out to SeaWatchman to send a bottle for the main giveaway. Then some real life things happened in the past week that will probably hinder me sending it out on time, if so I’ll set it aside for next year. I might not get along with Adam at all but it is a great cause.

Group Builder