ISO: Donations FT: HF, Lambic, and Good Karma

Help Support Talkbeer:

Hey TB,

I had a lot of success running a fundraising raffle previously so I figured I'd do it again. This time I'm participating in a fundraiser for the Lund Family Center, which is a local organization that provides services to struggling families in need throughout Vermont.

I'd like to raffle some tasty brews to raise funds for this wonderful organization. For every $5 donated to my fundraising page (see link below) you will receive 1 entry into the raffle. When you donate please include your TB handle or message me your name and donation amount.

Each entry will be assigned a number and I will use random.org to randomly pick a winner (or winners, see below).

DONATION DEADLINE IS THURSDAY MAY 9th at Midnight! I'll post the winner(s) on Friday the 10th and do my best to get the box(es) out Monday the 13th.

Prizes:
Regardless of amount raised, one winner will be drawn and receive their choice of:
  • A mixed case of HF cans
  • A 3 shipper of assorted HF bottles, including the 1/pp limited release Geneolgy of Morals Duver Rojas
  • A 2014 Fou + 2014 Golden Blend 750ml
If $400 is raised I will pick two winners, and if $600 or more is raised I'll pick three winners. 1st winner gets 1st pick, 2nd winner 2nd pick, etc.

To make a donation, click here:
https://bit.ly/2GS2U5z

Additional details about the Lund Family Center:

Lund helps children thrive by empowering families to break cycles of poverty, addiction and abuse. Lund offers hope and opportunity to families through education, treatment, family support and adoption.

Thank you to all the folks who've already donated!

There are two days left to donate, and I've decided to add to the prize options to spur even more generosity!

Revised Prize Options:
  • A mixed case of HF cans
  • A 3 shipper of HF: including the 1/pp limited release Geneolgy of Morals Duver Rojas, latest Leaves of Grass, and 750ml of Ephraim
  • 2014 Arthur Mag
  • Pick any two: Black Agnes B4, 2014 Fou, 2014 Golden Blend 750ml, Cuvee Rene Special Blend, Tilquin Squared B1 750ml, Framboos 2014, Hommage 13 or 15, St Lam 13, LPF 10 or 11 sticker, Boon Cuvee Lambikstoemper
  • Random 12 shipper of AWAs that have been aging gracefully in my cellar.

Thank you to everyone who donated to this great cause. We did the best we could today and got knocked out in the semifinals of the consolation bracket. But thanks to your generous efforts we finished 3rd in fundraising out of 49 teams!

As stated, everyone got 1 entry per $5 donated. Below are your numbers. Numbers were assigned in order of donation:
steimie 1-5
jaeselector 6-7
capnmike 8-17
Beerontwowheels 18-21
jan63 22-24
DenverBeerDrinker 25-44
RuckIt 45-55
COX 56-65
exitmusic00 66-75

Since the $400 barrier was broken two winners are bring drawn using RANDOM.org. The first winner has first pick of the available prize options and the 2nd winner has 2nd pick:
1st Winner: capnmike.

I generated two numbers for 2 winners, but both came up as Capnmike's numbers, so I needed to generate another number for the 2nd winner, which is RuckIt:

Thanks again to everyone for donating and I'll be reaching out to the winners.

Latest posts