ISO: Mama Mia Pizza Beer FT: I honestly don’t know but I have things.

Help Support Talkbeer:

If you don't eventually get any, might I recommend getting a whole lot of oregano. Even more than you are thinking.... Got that amount in mind? Okay, now that you have that together, window age your favorite green bottled beer. Maybe a Saison Du Pont you aged in a window for a week or six? An already tire firey Fantome you have been wondering what to do with? Shake the bottle vigorously, pour into a glass if you can and dump in the oregano.

Drink.

If you don't eventually get any, might I recommend getting a whole lot of oregano. Even more than you are thinking.... Got that amount in mind? Okay, now that you have that together, window age your favorite green bottled beer. Maybe a Saison Du Pont you aged in a window for a week or six? An already tire firey Fantome you have been wondering what to do with? Shake the bottle vigorously, pour into a glass if you can and dump in the oregano.

Drink.
But would should I do with the can of tomato paste that was rolling around under the passenger seat of my car for at least a year?

Latest posts