ISO: Overrated FT: Heady Topper

Help Support Talkbeer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkIntihar

Staff member
Whoa, I never knew I was in a GIF!!!

Real talk: one time in college I decided that I was going to try and learn to skateboard in the hallway in my dorm. Hopped on, tried to kickstart, and literally like a cartoon the board flew out from under me and I fell backward, turning as I hit the ground to land directly on my elbow. Had a bruise that ran from my bicep halfway down my forearm for about a week. Realized I was not meant to ride a skateboard after all.

Os

I used to skate when I was younger... I tried a few years ago and fell on my ass... realized I'm too old to fall and get up

I used to skate when I was younger... I tried a few years ago and fell on my ass... realized I'm too old to fall and get up
I too used to skate. No chance now. I have a hard enough time getting back up even when I got down on the ground on purpose. I'd never get back up from a hard fall.

Oh, good luck. I am no help to your trade (other than a free bump)

Whoa, I never knew I was in a GIF!!!

Real talk: one time in college I decided that I was going to try and learn to skateboard in the hallway in my dorm. Hopped on, tried to kickstart, and literally like a cartoon the board flew out from under me and I fell backward, turning as I hit the ground to land directly on my elbow. Had a bruise that ran from my bicep halfway down my forearm for about a week. Realized I was not meant to ride a skateboard after all.
Similar story, with one of those stupid ass Indo Boards. My freshman year, the LAX bros down the hall had one and would always be on that thing so I finally decided to give it a go. Within seconds of getting on it, the board flies across the room, my legs fly up and I land right smack on my side. Luckily for me my cell phone was in my pocket so it broke my fall, as well as breaking the inside and outside screen. Last time I ever get on one of those things.

Indo Board for those not bro enough to know:

Similar story, with one of those stupid ass Indo Boards. My freshman year, the LAX bros down the hall had one and would always be on that thing so I finally decided to give it a go. Within seconds of getting on it, the board flies across the room, my legs fly up and I land right smack on my side. Luckily for me my cell phone was in my pocket so it broke my fall, as well as breaking the inside and outside screen. Last time I ever get on one of those things.

Indo Board for those not bro enough to know:
I'm sure I'd fall off that thing too if I were wearing high heels.

Nice legs by the way.

Os

while this thread turned totally entertaining, I will close this up now that I got a trading partner to work with... cheers all... and don't drink and skate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts