ISO - Pappy 23 FT - CCK

Help Support Talkbeer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this sense, it really should become a factor. Pap 23 has a secondary market around a grand and CCK is around 6 big...
I think your off on both estimates by a fair margin but that's just me maybe ( and i have purchased a fair amount of Pappy black market and retail over the years and even the past few days )

Last edited:
You aint bout that life bro. In the big whale game, there is no $4$. Us simple folk wouldn't understand. Ya heard
No, I get it, but you're right. Just because someone decided to pay a ridiculously marked up price on the secondary market, it shouldn't trade as that dollar amount. That was your choice as a buyer.

*shrug*

*shrugging wildly*
son of a bitch, I cam here to use my patented "shrugs wildly" card and it's already been played! :) Curse you, Tom!

Real talk:

Get lucky enough to stumble into LA and buy a CCK to go for $40 = you spent $40
Get lucky enough to purchase a PVW 23 for at least $250 = you spent at least $250
advantage: PVW trader

bottle can be opened and consumed indefinitely = advantage PVW trader

bottle has lower counts and has only been made once = advantage CCK trader

One is much easier to sell for $700-800 = advantage PVW trader

You could make pros and cons list on both sides, but the above is fairly objective. just gotta find the right player, I guess. To that end, I think the PVW23 guy is holding better cards; assuming you can even get a game at his table whenever you want.

CCK is available only at Toronado right? When was the last time someone walked in off the street at SF Toronado, bought a CCK for carry out, and left without spending another dime there? Based on stories I have heard/read I got off cheap and still paid way more than $40.

son of a bitch, I cam here to use my patented "shrugs wildly" card and it's already been played! :) Curse you, Tom!

Real talk:

Get lucky enough to stumble into LA and buy a CCK to go for $40 = you spent $40
Get lucky enough to purchase a PVW 23 for at least $250 = you spent at least $250
advantage: PVW trader

bottle can be opened and consumed indefinitely = advantage PVW trader

bottle has lower counts and has only been made once = advantage CCK trader

One is much easier to sell for $700-800 = advantage PVW trader

You could make pros and cons list on both sides, but the above is fairly objective. just gotta find the right player, I guess. To that end, I think the PVW23 guy is holding better cards; assuming you can even get a game at his table whenever you want.

Only thing wrong with this is that Pappy 23 can easily sell for $1000, not 700 or 800.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts