ISO: Photos of a Cell Tower (Sea Girt, NJ), FT: Thank You Box of Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trady

Reaction score
This should be fun. I work for a telecom engineering firm, and I need a favor. I have a site that we need to analyze structurally, and put together a set of construction drawings and blueprints for. Unfortunately, the site is outside of our general area, and I don't want to waste the man hours and mileage getting over to the site. I NEED THIS SITE COMPLETED BEFORE END OF DAY WEDNESDAY, 7/2!

All I need are about 30-40 clear photos of the equipment compound at the base of the pole, the antennas at the top of the pole, and a couple shots of the pole in its entirety from a distance. I need the photos to be taken with plenty of daylight, the antenna photos will need to be zoomed in with good enough resolution to see the antennas clearly, and you will not be entering the compound, so that trespassing should not be an issue.

Here is a site we just visited and took some photos of (we took about 80, which is great, but not entirely what I need from whoever can do this). Should give you a good idea of the equipment and antennas we need to get good, clear photos from.

I'll definitely make it worthwhile to whoever can make this happen. First to contact me with their private email address, so we can communicate offsite, gets the box. I'll also provide a sharefile which you can use to upload all of the photos to so that I can pull them off for our purposes.

3jyib.jpg

xy2o9.jpg

vidyo.jpg

zauv.jpg

kt49.jpg

Damn, I do a/c work in the server rooms at these compounds all the time. I may have some pics somewhere but they would only be inside the server rooms, so I don't think that is what you are looking for. :(

Damn, I do a/c work in the server rooms at these compounds all the time. I may have some pics somewhere but they would only be inside the server rooms, so I don't think that is what you are looking for. :(
Yeah, I have a specific site I need visited in Sea Girt, NJ (Jersey Shore Town). I have literally thousands of sites I could pull other info from, but this one is site specific. I need somebody to go to that site and take the photos in person.

Just to clarify, Sprint is going to swap some antennas on this specific tower in Sea Girt, NJ, and they need us to document everything that is currently on site, so we can accurately analyze the structural capacity of the tower, as well as produce construction drawings for the antenna swap. Need to physically be this site, and the photos need to be new.

You better send some sick walez so the TBer can claim it on their taxes.

Latest posts

Back