Liquor ISO: Pliny, Blind Pig, Heady FT: Florida 4R Cask Strength Store Picks

Help Support Talkbeer:

Doc

Good afternoon folks,

Looking to revisit the glorious past with some tried and true favorites of mine. I'd love up to a case of each, and have multiple 4 Roses Store barrel strength picks, from Florida and other states. I won't bother with secondary, not that there is much, and will value each bottle at my cost, with averaged 70 dollars a bottle. Not sure what retail is on the beer, but would like to go $ for $ assuming I'm not being unreasonable.

Would also be interested specifically in the "Brett Loves...." bottles from Casey.

Hit me up.

Good afternoon folks,

Looking to revisit the glorious past with some tried and true favorites of mine. I'd love up to a case of each, and have multiple 4 Roses Store barrel strength picks, from Florida and other states. I won't bother with secondary, not that there is much, and will value each bottle at my cost, with averaged 70 dollars a bottle. Not sure what retail is on the beer, but would like to go $ for $ assuming I'm not being unreasonable.

Would also be interested specifically in the "Brett Loves...." bottles from Casey.

Hit me up.
Can send you a case of blind pig and or pliney which is higher rated than heady topper because it’s best

Latest posts