ISO: Splinter Blue/Gold/Red FT: Cool Shit

Help Support Talkbeer:

I am looking for one or all of the Splinter brews (NOT BLACK!!!). I can offer rarities or quantity, just let me know if you have one you are willing to part with.

This is scary. I have a sneaking suspicion that trading on this forum is more joke than reality for now.

I am also open to trading for rare potatoes. Just want to make sure they have been stored properly and are healthy. If you have a sick potato, please refrain from BM'ing...

http://storingfresh.com/19/storing-potatoes/

I never thought I would consider trading my splinters but...

tell me about these draft only berliners you have. is it safe to assume these are handies?

Os

ok, so this forum isnt serious about trading. thanks for the clarification
because of a funny gif? Like I said, I've already completed 3 trades here that went smoothly... some fun is allowed but things get done

ok, so this forum isnt serious about trading. thanks for the clarification
Fair enough, this is the forum more for serious trading, and I think that the OP is serious about his trade. Funny gifs are just for fun, but if they offend you, even if I post them, just report them, and I'll remove them.

because of a funny gif? Like I said, I've already completed 3 trades here that went smoothly... some fun is allowed but things get done
donno, guess i wasnt expecting that from a moderator

i admittedly dont understand 80% of the things people are talking about on this site. maybe its inside jokes or references to things im just not familiar with. seems strange. even the OP wants to trade but mentions potatoes? is there a potato trading scene? is it safe to assume the OP is a farmer or part of the amish mafia? or is he just irish?

im not a tight ass and saying there cant be fun. i realize this site was made to let users have a good time. im just lost i suppose

donno, guess i wasnt expecting that from a moderator

i admittedly dont understand 80% of the things people are talking about on this site. maybe its inside jokes or references to things im just not familiar with. seems strange. even the OP wants to trade but mentions potatoes? is there a potato trading scene? is it safe to assume the OP is a farmer or part of the amish mafia? or is he just irish?

im not a tight ass and saying there cant be fun. i realize this site was made to let users have a good time. im just lost i suppose
Haha, yeah, bit of an ongoing joke

http://www.TalkBeer.com/community/members/trades_potatoes.206/

Also, expect some levity from me. While I am a moderator here, I am a repeat timeout/banned offender on the other site, but I know where the line is, and try to keep the fun near it without going over it too far. Don't expect any warnings or timeouts from me, and if you ever disagree with my moderation, definitely let me know. I want to be open-doored about my work here.

But yeah, I like to have fun on the internets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Os

hang in there... we're all having some fun with it but this ISO/FT is definitely for real trades... I think we're all just enjoying the freedom of being able to have fun w/ it too

Latest posts