Quantcast

ISO: Your Best "Other Site" Ban/Discipline Story | FT: KRE, BCBCS, BN, Loons, CCB, HF, Prairie

Help Support Talkbeer:

<------- My avatar got me banned. My wife got me banned for having an argument with him via email (he IP banned us because he couldn't imagine two people in the same house could have an account there - even though he and his wife do???). I also got a temp ban for complaining about the shitty change in magazine material. My permaban came when I changed my icon to what it is here. Overall I've been temp banned more than a dozen times for arguments with Todd. Luckily they didn't know my username when they came to Brussels (on a trip funded by ba users) or they would have banned me for calling them idiots.

I was a member for like 12 years, a founding subscriber to the magazine, and a huge contributor with reviews and adding places and beers. My last temp ban I went in and deleted all my ratings before they permabanned me.

Jason isn't so bad, and I feel sorry that he has to be in business with Toad and that twat of a wife of his.

ETA: and the message I got was "don't fuck with the owners"

How professional.

Look me up over there: Pennywise

Last edited:
That bitzy stuff was some total bullshit. How the fuck isn't that a personal attack? And they banned him? I am not trying to defend the guy (I find the whole thing funny as hell) but talk about double standards! I actually considered contacting him and telling him to send them a cease and desist letter.... Just like those sackless cowards have done before...

You do know they created fake accounts here just to disparage/troll over here right? Must be sad to have such low self esteem/little peens.
Those are actually their accounts that you tagged?

I think so, but not really sure. I know they had 'troll' accounts here under different names, but I'm pretty sure the f2 idiot's account is legit.

Given their join dates and lack of posts (or deleted posts that got likes) I will choose to believe they are indeed real.
And don't forget about Jason's account here: jamminjimmiejohnson or whatever it was.

I have a lurker account over there for stalking local release threads (you don't get the correct timestamps without being logged in) and sometimes I look at dumb threads posted here for lulz and such. Within minutes of opening that site, I just get these mad feelz. Instantly. Just one dumbfuck post on a Midwest release thread and I just feel it.

On the contrary, when I come here, even when I read things I don't like, I never get that feeling. I even look forward to opening the site first thing in the morning.

That's just something you can't fake or cover up or manufacture.

Latest posts