ISO: Your Best "Other Site" Ban/Discipline Story | FT: KRE, BCBCS, BN, Loons, CCB, HF, Prairie

Help Support Talkbeer:

Matt wth! I totally totally totally told you that you should watch out! I don't know how I found about this here and you didn't text me!

Everyone be careful.

The last BA ban LIF almost got us shut down over here.

Those fucking little pussy bitches that won't ever take responsibility for how pathetic they are were spying and had their lawyers send a slander type cease and desist letter to Gene.

I guess they were getting threats and shit...
Hopefully everything remains civil. You can't win with libel if its true! I almost just started trading over there after a long time boycott (funny enough due to this kind of dirty moderating), but I think this seals the deal for me.

Since he moved to Colorado he shits all over that regional forum and deletes users beer release/announcement threads so that he can create an identical one.

I also thought it must have been his parents that failed, but his brother seems to be decent. So I guess it's that wife of his to blame?

Hopefully everything remains civil. You can't win with libel if its true! I almost just started trading over there after a long time boycott (funny enough due to this kind of dirty moderating), but I think this seals the deal for me.
I've still have an undercover acct (#6) there Solely for making a trade here and there that might not get done here. Don't spend any more time there than needed, which is very little.

Last edited:
I'm still a member over there, for no reason (4 and a half year old account, too). I would like to get banned without blatantly acting like I am trying to get banned. Any suggestions?

Everyone be careful.

The last BA ban LIF almost got us shut down over here.
Though I understand where you are coming from if gene actually hired a lawyer to combat said C&D they would have told retodd to fuck-off. I actually doubt BA even consulted a lawyer, because any decent one would tell him he is wasting his time. Even if we posted his address and personal info - this is all public knowledge and they can't do shit about it. Those idiots may think they can sue over differences of opinion but this doesn't mean it is true.

How do you think sites about murdering abortion doctors openly exist?

The only real legal action that could have come from that whole scenario could have been against ba and come from the user whose business they contacted to report their postings on BA.

I'm still a member over there, for no reason (4 and a half year old account, too). I would like to get banned without blatantly acting like I am trying to get banned. Any suggestions?
If you're going to do it I think it's better to go out with sincerity than in flames. It's easier for them to write off if it's the latter. This is how I went out

Latest posts