ISO: Your Best "Other Site" Ban/Discipline Story | FT: KRE, BCBCS, BN, Loons, CCB, HF, Prairie

Help Support Talkbeer:

Though I understand where you are coming from if gene actually hired a lawyer to combat said C&D they would have told retodd to fuck-off. I actually doubt BA even consulted a lawyer, because any decent one would tell him he is wasting his time. Even if we posted his address and personal info - this is all public knowledge and they can't do shit about it. Those idiots may think they can sue over differences of opinion but this doesn't mean it is true.

How do you think sites about murdering abortion doctors openly exist?

The only real legal action that could have come from that whole scenario could have been against ba and come from the user whose business they contacted to report their postings on BA.

This all may be true but I'm pretty sure it's a pain in Gene's ass. He already deals with enough of our shit on a regular basis. I don't need him to have to invest in an attorney.

Although there are a few on here who could probably help.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This all may be true but I'm pretty sure it's a pain in Gene's ass. He already deals with enough of our shit on a regular basis. I don't need him to have to invest in an attorney.

Although there are a few on here who could probably help.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It that happens, I'll make sure Gene is taken care of. I know a good lawyer or two. But, so long as the contest rules are followed, this will be a non-issue.

Totally not worried about it. Just putting it out there to go easy is all.

Thanks for doing this. I started of with 3 bonus points off the bat!

It that happens, I'll make sure Gene is taken care of. I know a good lawyer or two. But, so long as the contest rules are followed, this will be a non-issue.

I don't even remember exactly why I got banned. Just know that myself, DDB and GrumpyOldTroll all got the shaft at almost the same time and in the subsequent 24-48 hours shit went bananas.

Did I mention the part where it has had absolutely zero effect on my life and my happiness?

Gene is the man, and this place is awesome.

I don't even remember exactly why I got banned. Just know that myself, DDB and GrumpyOldTroll all got the shaft at almost the same time and in the subsequent 24-48 hours shit went bananas.

Did I mention the part where it has had absolutely zero effect on my life and my happiness?

Gene is the man, and this place is awesome.
I posted Lebowski gifs as an alternative here SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU...ahem...

I got banned a few weeks after joining this site. In one of these types of threads I questioned how people could possibly be getting banned just for posting over here. I said something along the lines of "what type of super nerds have the time to moderate two beer websites for the sole purpose of banning people." Hadn't posted anything over there in months and got banned later that night. In all fairness I did call them nerds though.

I occasionally scroll through the homepage over there to see if there's any thread worth reading. There never is.

I got banned because on a Beertrading.org ?? I think it was BT still, thread about BA I mentioned I was going to delete my reviews on that site, while in the process of deleting reviews I got hit with the classic banned. Troll. On that day zero fuck were given. And as soon as Gene finishes his Belgium trip, coding and we have reviews over here I will never again have to give that site traffic.

Latest posts