It is FINALLY October

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cradke

Reaction score
I know quite a lot of people start downing the fall seasonal/pumpkin beers when they start rolling onto the shelf in August/Sept and maybe it's my ADD or something but I just can't pull the trigger until October comes around. SO. What fall seasonal or pumpkin beers have people been enjoying this year so far?

Cheers and happy October!

iWKt5Rc.gif

Don't talk to me about anything other than Tasmanian IPA for the next month.

God damn I need that in my life. I usually take a trip down to Champaign, IL around this time and pick up my usual Schlafly fix, but I have a wedding and honeymoon getting in the way of that this year....

Completely agree with MrDave The Almanac Pumpkin Barleywine is fantastic.

I always look forward to Punkin and Pumking, and I'm looking forward to trying Pumpkick.

Elysian Dark 'o the Moon
Deschutes Jubelale
Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin

Looking forward to Alaskans Pumpkin beer.

Here in Massachusetts I've had Shipyard Pumpkin (6/10), Saranac Pumpkin (8/10), and Pumple Drumkin by Cisco Brewers which was good until halfway into it I got oversweetened. I want to try some Imp Pumpkin stuff but don't want to burn out too quick.

Oh and I tried DFH Punkin. Never again.

If anyone needs that Schlafly TIPA itch taken care of, let me know. It'll be available for the next few months and I can get some out to you around the end of this month.

Latest posts

Back