Toxic Topic ITT: DMB

Help Support Talkbeer:

Gotta go with Dreamgirl ala 2005 or Angel ala 2001. At least You and Me is over quick
Lol, shit I completely forgot about that song. Still hate You & Me more though.

a 13 minute Angel is up there in terms of the crimes that band has committed on stage.

Plus "You & Me" was played at the Grammy's and is literally people's wedding song. No one likes Dreamgirl or Angel that much.
Funny you mention that. At the show I heard it, a couple songs before they played it I heard a chick next to me say she hoped they played it and wanted it to be her wedding song. She definitely heard me say "fuck this song" when it started up haha.

Any chance that any of you guys could help me out or point me in the right direction? I'm looking to find the 7/17/10 poster (night 2 from Citi Field) but have been failing miserably. It's the show at which I told the Mrs. I loved her for the first time and wanted to surprise her for her birthday this year. Would be willing to pay for it or trade solid beer for it.

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
Any chance that any of you guys could help me out or point me in the right direction? I'm looking to find the 7/17/10 poster (night 2 from Citi Field) but have been failing miserably. It's the show at which I told the Mrs. I loved her for the first time and wanted to surprise her for her birthday this year. Would be willing to pay for it or trade solid beer for it.
You can reach out to the users that have it listed as "For Sale or Trade" on expressobeans : https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/124198

Looks like one also sold on ebay last month

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
Boyd Tinsley is back on the circuit and performing a DMB song that the band has never played live before. Dude looks awful.

Group Builder