ITT: NBA Discussion

Help Support Talkbeer:

Need those clicks.
not to stray too far from the thread purpose but i heard Matt Taibbi on NPR the other day talking about how journalism has changed over the years.

i mean it's obvious in any number of ways that media outlets are now doing everything in their power to turn a buck, except do actual news reporting because there's no funding for it anymore but it was interesting to hear him talk about it nonetheless.

drgarage

Not a real doctor. Lives in garage.
Contributor
not to stray too far from the thread purpose but i heard Matt Taibbi on NPR the other day talking about how journalism has changed over the years.

i mean it's obvious in any number of ways that media outlets are now doing everything in their power to turn a buck, except do actual news reporting because there's no funding for it anymore but it was interesting to hear him talk about it nonetheless.
Matt Taibbi is so unqualified to talk about this subject. His article attacking reporting on Russiagate post Mueller was riddled with simple factual errors no real journalist would have included.

Matt Taibbi is so unqualified to talk about this subject. His article attacking reporting on Russiagate post Mueller was riddled with simple factual errors no real journalist would have included.
lol, i haven't read it.

i don't think factual errors makes him unqualified to talk about shoddy journalism. in fact, maybe it makes him more qualified?

jmgrub

real Gs move in silence like lasagna
Which would probably still make him a top 20-ish player? No one can contest a 3 he takes.
Yeah, on length alone, even if he's not getting as much lift.

Just read that KD has a 30+ million dollar player option for next season, so the extent they were badgering him to play, I suppose that will be just deserts.

Which would probably still make him a top 20-ish player? No one can contest a 3 he takes.
While top 20ish player is nice. It would be devastating to go to that from arguably #1 or #2 in the NBA.

This is a game changer for the whole league this off season. Everything is now up in the air.

Hell.... he could even opt in on his current deal at $31 mil and rehab on the Warriors dime. Or Still go to the Knicks or Nets on a 4 year Max deal and sit out a year while getting paid???

Such a shitty deal with the injury. Feel horrible for him.

Latest posts