ITT: Video Games

Help Support Talkbeer:

MarkIntihar

Staff member
I'm not much of a gamer anymore, but I'm currently playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. I played Arkham City first and loved it, so I went back to this one.

Looking forward to the prequel game that's coming out later this year.
Was playing Arkham Asylum a lot before life got crazy. Would like to go back and finish it.

Got through Bioshock Infinite 2 weeks ago. Finished up Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask a month or so ago.

Currently working on:

Arkham City
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Looking forward too:

The New batman one
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Dat New Sequel to The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Going to be pretty damn nice.

It's hard to play as mush as I want with wife, daughter, friends, brewing, tasting, work,etc

I waited a while to play StarCraft 2. I recently finished the first part but will wait on the current expansion.

Before that I played XCom, which was fantastic

Both Batman games and all Uncharted, Most of the Gods of War series - the latest will probably be my next game

It's hard to play as mush as I want with wife, daughter, friends, brewing, tasting, work,etc

I waited a while to play StarCraft 2. I recently finished the first part but will wait on the current expansion.

Before that I played XCom, which was fantastic

Both Batman games and all Uncharted, Most of the Gods of War series - the latest will probably be my next game
The latest GoW was nice but a bit of a let down if you played the others. I've never played StarCraft but I've always wanted to

Anyone played SkyRim? Worth it or nah?

Group Builder