Quantcast

ITT: Video Games

Help Support Talkbeer:

Where in the flying fuck is Metroid though. Didn't they announce that shit like TWO years ago?
They completely scrapped development back in January and restarted with Retro Studios at the helm (as it should have been in the first place).... so don't expect it for a whiiiiile.

They completely scrapped development back in January and restarted with Retro Studios at the helm (as it should have been in the first place).... so don't expect it for a whiiiiile.

I forgot they totally started over.

They should give Super Metroid the Link's Awakening treatment. That would be fucking badass.

I have never played an animal crossing game but this looks like my FarmVille game on Facebook, how is it different and why should I be excited for the game?
Never played FarmVille. lol

Animal Crossing is a lot about collection (fossils, fish, bugs, insects), upgrading and furnishing your house, and paying off an evil raccoon loan shark.

Never played FarmVille. lol

Animal Crossing is a lot about collection (fossils, fish, bugs, insects), upgrading and furnishing your house, and paying off an evil raccoon loan shark.
Ever played Stardew Valley? Has a lot more in common with that, than Farmville.
Never played Stardew Valley and I was joking about FarmVille that’s just what it looked like. I will definitely have to check it out.

Playing Assassins Creed Origins... I never had a PS3/360, so I've been gradually working my way through the entire series. Got Platinums in every one up til this one (excluding Chronicles) and was kind of dreading starting this one since I was starting to burn out on the mechanics and game flow.

I'm totally loving it so far though. I really like the RPG mechanics so far, and the fact that the horse doesn't get stuck on 1-inch high ledges makes it worthwhile to actually ride one.

Also thinking of grabbing Overcooked for some multiplayer fun at the lake house this year, but kind of balking at having to buy 2 more controllers. We love Jackbox since everyone can just use their phones. That game does look like a blast though.