Quantcast

ITT: Video Games

Help Support Talkbeer:

vav

because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer
Contributor
I'll download it tonight. I need to clear some space first. I've never played Warzone but I have played a decent bit of CoD over the years. And obviously I've played battlefield games before (with you).
It's just like PubG honestly, but way better

I'm an ARPG fanboy, so wasting away what free time I have playing Path of Exile. Only ever on the temp leagues (3ish months) and only ever hardcore.

Edit: Oh, and D2 for a bit every time they reset the ladder.

I'm an ARPG fanboy, so wasting away what free time I have playing Path of Exile. Only ever on the temp leagues (3ish months) and only ever hardcore.

Edit: Oh, and D2 for a bit every time they reset the ladder.
I miss the glory days of destiny, but got sick of bungie fucking up the grind. Wasn’t enjoyable for my fire team and sadly we all dropped off.

Doing so allowed me to enjoy HZD, GoW4, Spiderman, and Witcher 3. Hoping to finally try RDR2 soon then the new Samurai game.

Arbitrator

Not Patrick
I'm way behind, but I just finished The Last of Us Remastered for PS4. First time playing it. Wow. I hate horror type stuff, but setting that aside was worth the payoff. Amazing story.

Guess I gotta get the sequel.

I just started Sleeping Dogs. I'm aiming to play one more game in my backlog after this one, before I let myself buy a new game -- likely TLoU2, Avengers, or Miles Morales.

Arbitrator

Not Patrick
I finally played Uncharted 4: A Thief's End to completion on the PS4. I'm years late, but that's an amazing game. Do any of the previous ones hold up?

I'm thinking of trying Mad Max or Watch Dogs 2 next.

vav

because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer
Contributor
So did anyone get a Series X yet? Is it worth updating this early or should I wait?

Latest posts