Jackie-Os Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JStax

Reaction score
June 20-21, who is going to the next bottle release? I'll be there for sure.

I might try to get real crazy and drive back Saturday afternoon to hit the end of summer solstice.
tumblr_lbqw57hlNR1qa1id2o1_500.gif

Everyone in my local beer group is busy that weekend so I'm on the fence - their Berliner is awesome, though, so I may sneak down there...

I might try to finally make it down there for a release. Fingers crossed.

Brad brought a keg of A Token of Our Extreme with him to one of the tap takeover events in VT for Hill Farmstead's Anniversary a couple weeks ago. It was absolutely incredible. If the limit per person on that beer were 3-4 bottles I'd seriously consider making the 10 hour drive to the release. That good.
Glad to keep hearing good things about this beer, cannot wait to drink this and those Berliners next weekend!

If anyone isn't purchasing all of/would like to trade some of their Berliner bottles, please let me know. I'll post a trade thread in ISO:FT in a bit to give you an idea of what I'd trade. For starters, though, I'd trade Bourbon Skipping Stone bottles for Berliner bottles 1v1 if anyone feels so inclined. I love Jackie O's Berliner so much I want to be it...

Is anyone from Cincinnati going? I have a few bottles (~11 bottles and 2 growlers) from last year's Staff Membership that need to be picked up from JO's no later than this weekend. Any help is greatly appreciated and I will make it worth your efforts. Holler, please.

If anyone isn't purchasing all of/would like to trade some of their Berliner bottles, please let me know. I'll post a trade thread in ISO:FT in a bit to give you an idea of what I'd trade. For starters, though, I'd trade Bourbon Skipping Stone bottles for Berliner bottles 1v1 if anyone feels so inclined. I love Jackie O's Berliner so much I want to be it...
I may take you up on that. I've tried this batch of BBSS and it is tih-tays good.

Very excited for Token.

Lunch and World Cup at JOs tomorrow!

Is anyone from Cincinnati going? I have a few bottles (~11 bottles and 2 growlers) from last year's Staff Membership that need to be picked up from JO's no later than this weekend. Any help is greatly appreciated and I will make it worth your efforts. Holler, please.
If nobody else volunteers I can grab your beers for you and ship everything to you.

I missed this post. There are several of the usual suspects coming in from Cinci. Hit your locals on FB.

I missed this post. There are several of the usual suspects coming in from Cinci. Hit your locals on FB.
I don't FB, unfortunately. I just moved to Cincinnati, so my local networking is in its infancy.

Jackie O's Pub & Brewery
53 mins ·
Brewed batch 400/401 yesterday. Thanks for all the support these past 18 months, and a big thanks to my incredible brewing staff. Next week Bourbon Barrel Black Maple will be for sale, not sure what day but its coming soon. Barreled up some Wood Ya Honey for 2015, Bourbon Barrel Oil for 2015, and a bourbon barrel stout/mead collab is getting barreled up for 2015 as well. Mandala Chinook in a few weeks along with Oil of Aphrodite bottles. Rum Barrel Oil is right around the corner too! Thanks again, Brad.
[/URL]

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Black Maple is the truth!
is this hard to find? i'm not back in ohio for a month or so but would love to try this. if anyone in toledo or columbus wants to pickitupbro and hold it i'll reward you IP with some $$ and tasty treats. if it's hard to find then tell me to **** off plz. but not IP. that'd hurt my feels.

I'm not sure what it's like around Athens/columbus area, but up here in the northeast it pretty much hit the shelves and is gone from what I've seen.

Really is a fantastic beer though. Best of the distro beers by far

is this hard to find? i'm not back in ohio for a month or so but would love to try this. if anyone in toledo or columbus wants to pickitupbro and hold it i'll reward you IP with some $$ and tasty treats. if it's hard to find then tell me to **** off plz. but not IP. that'd hurt my feels.
None left in Columbus (as far as I know). Plenty available at the taproom. Limit 6 per. BA Dark App is still available at the taproom too.

I've got a bottle or two for you if you can't find any.

Let me know if you struggle to find some.

I posted this on that other site.

Jackie O's Bottle Release 9/19 - 9/20
BB Naja Imperial Stout
BB Batch 1000 American Barleywine
Funky C.S.A.ison

I've been trying for awhile now to trade my '14 Evelyn for a '14 Dynamo. Hit me up if any one would like to do this or knows any one who would locally. I'm trying to get 1 for my lovely sister who I recently got into craft beer about a year ago. Thanks!

Back