January 2015 Bay Area Tasting @ Beer Rev

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What day(s) can you make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stupac2

Reaction score
I guess now that it's January it's past time to make this thread. Same as last month I'll make a poll with a few options and go with the most popular choice. It'll be a few Thursdays and the one playoff-less Sunday. I can't do the 29th so I've left it off, if that one somehow is the best choice for a bunch of people let me know in the comments and you guys can do it without me.

I've set the poll for 5 days since one of the dates is the 8th, so respond quickly!

My wife just now realized that the Rare Barrel initiation is on the 8th, so I can't make that one. It's looking unpopular anyway so I doubt it's an issue.

Either Thursday after 8th work for me. SUndays are a tad rough though. But MIGHT be able to swing that one.

Thursday's work for me. I'll be in Tahoe on the 25th so hopefully a Thursday wins out since I just got back from Oregon with some goodies to share.

Thursday's work for me. I'll be in Tahoe on the 25th so hopefully a Thursday wins out since I just got back from Oregon with some goodies to share.

Well if it does happen on that SUnday, I am not opposed to drinking those goodies with you hahahha.

Well if it does happen on that SUnday, I am not opposed to drinking those goodies with you hahahha.
Hear that guys? Better vote for Thurdays or Byron and I will have to taste our stuff without you. Wouldn't want that now? Actually I wouldn't, I can't stand that guy, plz don't leave me alone with him ;)

Hear that guys? Better vote for Thurdays or Byron and I will have to taste our stuff without you. Wouldn't want that now? Actually I wouldn't, I can't stand that guy, plz don't leave me alone with him ;)
tumblr_mgrapuLT2N1qzz455o1_500.gif

Uh, so we have a tie. I slightly prefer the 22nd so I'm leaning that way, if I do that then the next one (late Feb) can definitely be a Sunday since it seems like there's only a moderate amount of overlap in who can do both days (5 people in common, 5 different).

I'll leave it a couple more days to let some last-minute voting happen.

Uh, so we have a tie. I slightly prefer the 22nd so I'm leaning that way, if I do that then the next one (late Feb) can definitely be a Sunday since it seems like there's only a moderate amount of overlap in who can do both days (5 people in common, 5 different).

I'll leave it a couple more days to let some last-minute voting happen.
Sounds like a good compromise to me.

Anyone have one extra SF Beer Week Opening Party ticket? Help a fellow beer lover out ;)

You guys know where I can find an extra blow-up mattress for when friends stay over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back