US - Southwest Jester King Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Wasn't too hard for me, and after 10 minutes the site stopped being laggy. Probably 700-900 signups at once, and now there's probably still bottles left.
Did everyone already get email confirmations? I recall it taking a few days for AR sign ups.

Lol. People in another thread said it would sell out as quick as FWIBF tickets when I said it would last at least an hour. 35 minutes and still available

Is aurelian lure back? Seems strange that it popped up on the tasting room menu from yesterday after being gone for months.

Is aurelian lure back? Seems strange that it popped up on the tasting room menu from yesterday after being gone for months.
They had a keg they wanted to put on. Jeff has said the beer itself probably won't be back until the fall. They are waiting on fresh fruit until they can brew it again.

Not my photo
This Saturday 3/8.
First person to find me who I have not met, or met only once briefly before, gets a bottle of normal 2013 BCBS.
I am a ~5'10" white male with shortish light brown hair. I don't know what I'll wear because the weather has been unpredictable, but I'll have a brown hat and sunglasses.
If it's cold, I'll have a dark sweatshirt/jacket; if not, I'll probably wear a Zwanze day shirt.
Anybody claiming the BCBS must have a TB account.

This Saturday 3/8.
First person to find me who I have not met, or met only once briefly before, gets a bottle of normal 2013 BCBS.
I am a ~5'10" white male with shortish light brown hair. I don't know what I'll wear because the weather has been unpredictable, but I'll have a brown hat and sunglasses.
If it's cold, I'll have a dark sweatshirt/jacket; if not, I'll probably wear a Zwanze day shirt.
Anybody claiming the BCBS must have a TB account.
It's on like Donkey Kong.

That my friend was the golden age of Texas shares, everyone was so damn generous back then. You need to get back into the beer game man! Those shares were fun as hell, especially that pinata you brought.
Pinata!?! Oh I have photos from that event......

;)

Srs.

Latest posts