US - Southwest Jester King Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Which sour are people more excited for? The cherry or the Tempranillo?
I'm torn right now. I'm a big fan of cherry sours, so I'm intrigued to see how JK's compares to a few of my other favorites, but I also love a great sour with wine grapes, a la Saint Lamvinus or The Vine, even though The Vine is white grapes. Luckily I'll get to try them all tomorrow!

I'm torn right now. I'm a big fan of cherry sours, so I'm intrigued to see how JK's compares to a few of my other favorites, but I also love a great sour with wine grapes, a la Saint Lamvinus or The Vine, even though The Vine is white grapes. Luckily I'll get to try them all tomorrow!
Do you think the Tempranillo has better aging potential? I could see the cherry fruit falling off quickly like Atrial

Nice to see your location change. Welcome to TX!

If anyone's interested in trading one or two of the new sours (looking at you people bringing tons of mules), I have a 4pk of 2012 and 2013 BCBS+Freetail Woodicus+BA Vanilla Framinghammer. Would throw in some free glassware that is mostly Karbach and No Label. Get at me if you want to set something up. I haz other beers.

Cheers, and see you all tomorrow!

So what is a quarter of an inch of rain (predicted) going to do to JK's parking lot?
o_O
If it's raining real bad I'm worried 'my' car will get stuck out there.

Do you think the Tempranillo has better aging potential? I could see the cherry fruit falling off quickly like Atrial
Let him try the beer first lol.

My older brother (also a beer geek) and I were split with AR. I liked it fresh (fresher and fruiter), he liked it aged a bit more (he said it tasted more fruity).

Whoever wants the BCBS has to find me, and before asking if I'm the Turd, you have to ask me to pepper your angus. No exceptions if you want the BCBS.
I will throw in two more mystery beers (nothing too special) for this added part.

Example:
*you walk up to someone with my description.
You: "Can you pepper my angus?"
Me/wrong guy: "I'd love to!"
You: "Are you Shelf turd ferguson?"
Me/wrong guy: "Nope."
(although if it is me I will say yes to being shelf turd ferguson)

This Saturday 3/8.
First person to find me who I have not met, or met only once briefly before, gets a bottle of normal 2013 BCBS.
I am a ~5'10" white male with shortish light brown hair. I don't know what I'll wear because the weather has been unpredictable, but I'll have a brown hat and sunglasses.
If it's cold, I'll have a dark sweatshirt/jacket; if not, I'll probably wear a Zwanze day shirt.
Anybody claiming the BCBS must have a TB account.

Latest posts