Jester King Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelf_turd_ferguson

Reaction score
First!

Recent news:
AR b3 to-go ran out and b4 is 3+ months away.
Ol Oi bottle limit down to 2.
Ambree is still available.
Distro is now through Flood and they are in/have plans for SA, Houston, and DFW.
Cherry labels are printed.
Wine for on-site is available in multiple glass sizes, and to go in bottles.

Rumors:
La Vie b2 is not too far away.
Tempranillo grape has a label.

First!

Recent news:
Distro is now through Flood and they are in/have plans for SA, Houston, and DFW.

Rumors:
Tempranillo has a label, but as far as I know it hasn't been printed yet.

Now that AR isn't a shelf turd, I want moar. I feel insecure with only 6 bottles, lol

First!

Recent news:

Rumors:
But the CEDRO Man, the CEDRO! ;)

But in all seriousness, I'll leave in 1 week from today. Come help me drink some Cantillon and Russian River turds?

Would there be any likelihood of some kind of pickitupformebro situation? I've been dreaming of Ambrée and would really like to try Ol' Oi as well.

Would there be any likelihood of some kind of pickitupformebro situation? I've been dreaming of Ambrée and would really like to try Ol' Oi as well.
It helps if you put your state in your side bar info :)
If you're in Austin I have a spare Ol Oi but not Ambree.
If you're out of Austin/TX I cannot currently help you.

Hahaha always another year ahead! Yeah man, I'm super excited for the beer. Fresh grapefruits...Texas ruby red baby Texas ruby red!

Is this grapefruit sour different from the Citrus Saison I saw on their production board yesterday? Saw several beer names I didn't recognize, but none of them suggested a grapefruit sour. I did see bottles of the cherry and tempranillo grape yesterday though - yum!

Could be the Citrus Saison. I talked to Jeff at a tour a month or two ago and asked about Grapefruits and his beer. He said they just started brewing at that time.

La Vie en Rose blend 2 releases this weekend. 2 bottle limit, but as I understand it, they have around 2000 bottles, so it should last a while (like Atrial)

Cherry sour is bottled and now bottle conditioned, so I imagine that release will be happening soon as well. No idea on the grape, or any of the others.

New batch of Das Wunderkind was just bottled as well, so expect that in a few weeks once it conditions. Atrial Blend 4, Nocturn Chrysalis, and the Citrus Saison are the standouts on the "upcoming" board after that, for me.

If anyone from H-Town going to JK in the next few weeks would like to pick me up a bottle or a few bottles of LVeR, I'd be greatly appreciative.

I realize there's a limit, but with that many bottles and whatever mules (ahem relatives) you bring, I figure it can't hurt to ask!

Aurelian Lure will also be on tap this weekend. Saturday/Sunday only, although with only 1 keg, I dont see it making it through Saturday.

And, GO!

So, new beers

http://jesterkingbrewery.com/introd...anillo-biere-de-merlot-montmorency-vs-balaton

Online sales:

"500ml bottles of Montmorency vs Balaton and Cerveza de Termpranillo will be released at Jester King Brewery over the course of three weekends: March 7-9th, Match 14-16th, and March 21-23rd. Customers wishing to purchase them can reserve one bottle each per person of either or both beers, beginning Monday, March 3rd, at noon, using an online form that will be linked to on our homepage."

Anyone know if they allow bromules?

So, new beers

http://jesterkingbrewery.com/introd...anillo-biere-de-merlot-montmorency-vs-balaton

Online sales:

"500ml bottles of Montmorency vs Balaton and Cerveza de Termpranillo will be released at Jester King Brewery over the course of three weekends: March 7-9th, Match 14-16th, and March 21-23rd. Customers wishing to purchase them can reserve one bottle each per person of either or both beers, beginning Monday, March 3rd, at noon, using an online form that will be linked to on our homepage."

Anyone know if they allow bromules?

Last time you had to show an ID that matched the name on your reservation, so unless something has changed, I would say no.

Back