JP BdM release in 2013?? 2012????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AleWatcher

Reaction score
Has Jolly Pumpkin released a batch of Biere de Mars yet this year? Or last year?
Did I entirely miss it?

What the crap. This is my favorite JP beer and I haven't been able to buy it for like 2 years.

Has Jolly Pumpkin released a batch of Biere de Mars yet this year? Or last year?
Did I entirely miss it?

What the crap. This is my favorite JP beer and I haven't been able to buy it for like 2 years.
tumblr_m6jpmkFxEL1qh0ic3.png

Did I entirely miss it?

at least you get JP, our distributor that carried them went out of business.

I have a bottle of the regular bottled 2-28-2013 and a bottle of Grand Reserve bottled on 3-4-2013

match1112 said:
I have a bottle of the regular bottled 2-28-2013 and a bottle of Grand Reserve bottled on 3-4-2013
Let us discuss a trade...
I've purchased every bottle I could since 2009.... and the newest batch I have is 03.01.11.

Let us discuss a trade...
I've purchased every bottle I could since 2009.... and the newest batch I have is 03.01.11.

Sorry, but I can't trade them.

They were extras from a great guy and I can't afford to lose that connection.

I will have him get in contact with you if he can get more.

Back