Kona Brewers Festival 2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattyPrize

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is planning on going this year, or has been in years past. I'm thinking about going this year and want to see if it's worth it.

Unfortunately, I won't be out there for the Festival (which I'm bummed about as it looks pretty good from the website). I will, however, be out for the last week of April, staying about 35 minutes north of Kona. I'll plan to bring a few bottles with me if you have any interest in getting together. Also planning to hit up Big Island Brewhaus and Kona Brewing.

Is Hawaii Nui worth a visit or no?

Tickets went on sale today.

Picked up a few for the 4pm-7pm time slot.

Should be decent.

Unfortunately, I won't be out there for the Festival (which I'm bummed about as it looks pretty good from the website). I will, however, be out for the last week of April, staying about 35 minutes north of Kona. I'll plan to bring a few bottles with me if you have any interest in getting together. Also planning to hit up Big Island Brewhaus and Kona Brewing.

Is Hawaii Nui worth a visit or no?

As for paying Hawaii Nui a visit, unfortunately no. You can find most of their offerings at any store or pub. I live in Waimea, so Big Island Brewhaus is about 4 minutes from my house. I'd love to set something up. 35 minutes North - Waikoloa, Mauna Lani, or Mauna Kea?

As for paying Hawaii Nui a visit, unfortunately no. You can find most of their offerings at any store or pub. I live in Waimea, so Big Island Brewhaus is about 4 minutes from my house. I'd love to set something up. 35 minutes North - Waikoloa, Mauna Lani, or Mauna Kea?

Mauna Kea - longtime family tradition (since the 60s). I will reach out to you via PM to set something up. Looking forward to it.

Back