KRBC Citra lottery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilc

Reaction score
Bro.

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/483950

Event
KRBC Citra Lottery Extravaganza
We are holding a lottery for the purchase of bottles of Citra Double IPA. Yeah, it has come to this. No scratchers or tickets for this lottery; to enter, just join this event on BPT and your name will be entered into the lottery. This lottery event is an internet only event, you don't have to show up at KRBC to qualify for the lottery.

You will have to provide your full name, e-mail address and Drivers License number when you join this event to be eligible for the drawing.

Please read the following rules. If you can't play by these rules you won't get your Citra and will accrue some generally bad karma and possibly a kick in the shins.

1.Only one entry per person
2.You have until Sunday, October 13th to join the lottery event
3.If your name is selected in the lottery, you will be notified by e-mail and given further details on how to join the Brown Paper Ticket (BPT) Citra bottle purchase event.
4.You will have from Sunday, October 20th, until Thursday, October 24th to buy your Citra bottles (limit 6) on BPT. You must purchase your bottles during this time frame or you will forfeit your chance to purchase bottles.
5.You will have from Friday, October 25th until Sunday, November 3rd to pick your bottles up at KRBC in Kernville.
6.If you do not pick up your bottles during these dates, you will forfeit your bottles and NO REFUND will be given. So please make sure you can make the drive to Kernville before you enter the lottery event.
7.You must present your I.D. to pick up your bottles
8.Your I.D. must match the name you have submitted in the lottery
9.We will not hold bottles for you past November 3rd.

Again, these rules are pretty simple, and if you are wondering if there is a way around them, the answer is probably no. So please, no phone calls asking "hey, can my buddy come pick up my Citra bottles for me?" or "I can't make it to Kernville during that 10-day period but decided to register anyway, can you ship to London?"

With all that out of the way, good luck!

YIKES ....MAYBE drive 300 miles(one way) for 6 bottles..upgrade whalez status

So ****ing annoying. God. Use to drive up there, buy bottles and fill growlers. Now it's just an annoying **** show like everything else. I hate beer! I'm getting into Beanie Babies!!

I much prefer this to making people drive all the way up from LA/SD only to find out they didn't make the cut. There were plenty of unhappy campers (literally, because Kernville yo) at the last release.

I much prefer this to making people drive all the way up from LA/SD only to find out they didn't make the cut. There were plenty of unhappy campers (literally, because Kernville yo) at the last release.

That's true. But ****ing Jesus Christ. MAKE MORE!! Like they use to. And **** the Locals, which is why they originally stopped doing growlers. The locals are all white trash meth heads in the middle of nowhere anyways lol.

Well, I can't make it, but at least I know when to start ISOing this one. Never had it before, dying to try it.

Just get some HT

r43p.jpg

Back