Kuhnhenn Expansion Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michigan1

Reaction score
As many of us know, Kuhnhenn is currently going through a 10-fold expansion. I'm sure we all have our hopes and concerns for this. I'd like to have a discussion about this.

I'm excited to see Kuhnhenn on store shelves more regularly, and hopefully this helps them get their bottle price WAY DOWN. Currently, when bottles of Kuhnhenn pop up in a shop, they're kinda shitty and priced at $7-8 a bottle.

My concerns come from the the previous statement. I think Kuhnhenn has some BIG obstacles to overcome. Their labels are still laughable, there are some QC and consistency issues, and nobody seems to have any idea what's going on. I fear that all of these issues will be multiplied along with the expansion.

We can also share exciting news on the expansion here!

I'll get it started with a picture of the new tanks:
1932435_688714151170495_1845701139_n.jpg

As many of us know, Kuhnhenn is currently going through a 10-fold expansion. I'm sure we all have our hopes and concerns for this. I'd like to have a discussion about this.

I'm excited to see Kuhnhenn on store shelves more regularly, and hopefully this helps them get their bottle price WAY DOWN. Currently, when bottles of Kuhnhenn pop up in a shop, they're kinda shitty and priced at $7-8 a bottle.

My concerns come from the the previous statement. I think Kuhnhenn has some BIG obstacles to overcome. Their labels are still laughable, there are some QC and consistency issues, and nobody seems to have any idea what's going on. I fear that all of these issues will be multiplied along with the expansion.

We can also share exciting news on the expansion here!

I'll get it started with a picture of the new tanks:
1932435_688714151170495_1845701139_n.jpg

I'm fully expecting a complete cluster****, but this will be me the day they open:

200.gif

Maybe I'll get to try some then. How big would this make them? Any chance of widespread distro outside Michigan?

Anyone have any suggestions for the wife and kid to do nearby (in each area) while me and a friend spend a "little bit" of time at Dark Horse and Bell's??!! Appreciate any suggestions!

Back