US - Pacific LA/OC area thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Hey, LA & OC. Why shouldn't we have our own thread? (don't answer that)
  • Events
  • Releases
  • New breweries, brewpubs, etc.
  • Bottle shops, sales, etc.
  • Whatever else
Cheers!
Thread should be deleted for having too many different topics. I'll go ahead and report it.

But in all seriousness, it's about time we have an LA/OC thread. I get so jealous reading the San Diego thread. Let's see if we can keep this one nearly as active.

Hopefully the demand for Beachwood bottles has died down a bit, if the continued availability of SOAS is any indication. Or perhaps everyone else was as overwhelmed by the coffee as I was.

They have had 7 bottles of beer I already paid for for like 8 months. I'm tired of waiting for them to open again.
Bummer, you missed your window! They'd been open for a couple weeks until this note went up today. I went there twice--once right after they re-opened (everything was old & dusty but they still had some good stuff) and again after they had a chance to clean up and restock (picked up some Melrose and Enjoy By).

Bummer, you missed your window! They'd been open for a couple weeks until this note went up today. I went there twice--once right after they re-opened (everything was old & dusty but they still had some good stuff) and again after they had a chance to clean up and restock (picked up some Melrose and Enjoy By).
I know. I live in Sherman Oaks though ands its not always easy to make it over there.

Hey LA/OC crew... anyone know whats up with that Bruery Mash & Coconut? I saw it on a site I follow, but they just posted the label and I haven't been able to find any info on release date/availability/etc