US - Pacific LA/OC area thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Anyone know how to see what cans they have at Beachwood Long Beach? Is that the preferred location?

Anyone know how to see what cans they have at Beachwood Long Beach? Is that the preferred location?
Beachwood Long Beach is the best location for having the most Beachwood beers available to try. Seal Beach has more guest beers, and some will tell you it’s food is a notch above LB. to see what’s available in cans, go to the website and click on the “hopcam” tab. On the right side of the beer menu you’ll see the “to-go” menu for beers.

Beachwood Long Beach is the best location for having the most Beachwood beers available to try. Seal Beach has more guest beers, and some will tell you it’s food is a notch above LB. to see what’s available in cans, go to the website and click on the “hopcam” tab. On the right side of the beer menu you’ll see the “to-go” menu for beers.
I think I see that for LB. Only care about cans. Is the LB cam accurate? Shows no house beers on draft.

Can availability at Long Beach and Huntington Beach is almost always the same if HB happens to be closer to you. HB doesn't list cans online though.

Current lineup is: LBC, Citraholic, Amalgamator, Mocha Machine, Coconudder. System of a Stout comes out next week. Hopcam is live and accurate.

What's the hop cam for then?
They used to have more of a mix of guest beers and house beers and displayed them similarly to Seal Beach. With 30+ house beers now, LB just lists them on website/menu.

Yes, it's a bit irregular.

Can availability at Long Beach and Huntington Beach is almost always the same if HB happens to be closer to you. HB doesn't list cans online though.

Current lineup is: LBC, Citraholic, Amalgamator, Mocha Machine, Coconudder. System of a Stout comes out next week. Hopcam is live and accurate.

They used to have more of a mix of guest beers and house beers and displayed them similarly to Seal Beach. With 30+ house beers now, LB just lists them on website/menu.

Yes, it's a bit irregular.
no matter as they are closed today anyway. should have looked at that first.

Does anyone know if any local breweries / bottle shops take back PakTech can carriers? Although I would guess there is probably some health rules against reusing these. I saw that PakTech has a recycling partner in Chino but I don't plan on being out that way anytime soon. Would be cool if some of the local breweries acted as collection centers. I have about 50 of these and it would be a shame to send them to the landfill and it sounds like they are not recyclable in the standard Los Angeles single stream system.

https://paktech-opi.com/recycle/

Does anyone know if any local breweries / bottle shops take back PakTech can carriers? Although I would guess there is probably some health rules against reusing these. I saw that PakTech has a recycling partner in Chino but I don't plan on being out that way anytime soon. Would be cool if some of the local breweries acted as collection centers. I have about 50 of these and it would be a shame to send them to the landfill and it sounds like they are not recyclable in the standard Los Angeles single stream system.

https://paktech-opi.com/recycle/
EDIT: HDPE #2 is in fact recyclable in Los Angeles or at least Republic Services claims it sorts for HDPE #2. Whether or not things like can carriers make it through the sorting process is another question.