Quantcast

Lambic Discussion Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Etre box with a new record!! shipped Fri. at my door yesterday morning
Nice delivery speed! The randomness drives me crazy. They shipped my box April 2nd and it still hasn't even been marked as received by US customs. I guess it just adds to the excitement...?

Nice delivery speed! The randomness drives me crazy. They shipped my box April 2nd and it still hasn't even been marked as received by US customs. I guess it just adds to the excitement...?
the randomness is very strange! i didn't even receive a tracking number this time so i wasn't sure what it was at first haha

Etre box with a new record!! shipped Fri. at my door yesterday morning
I use to enjoying joking about etre not sending tracking info and the boxes just randomly appearing before tracking info was received. Now its kinda like the standard except, they dont even send the tracking at all.

Or is this just me?

I logged into my account to see if their spiffy new website shows the tracking info and well, its worse than I thought. According to the website, they have stuff marked as pending shipment that I received last year.

I use to enjoying joking about etre not sending tracking info and the boxes just randomly appearing before tracking info was received. Now its kinda like the standard except, they dont even send the tracking at all.

Or is this just me?

I logged into my account to see if their spiffy new website shows the tracking info and well, its worse than I thought. According to the website, they have stuff marked as pending shipment that I received last year.
My tracking information came in an unsolicited email directly from Etre. Nothing has actually appeared in the order details regarding tracking. I assumed it is because the box was comprised of like 6 or 7 different purchases.

tosh

Premium Supporter
Contributor
I got a number of random etre emails with tracking numbers for boxes that were not for me. So there is every chance I was getting some of your tracking numbers. After 5/6 emails over a few months I finally convinced them they had the wrong email address

I've just emailed Etre to see if they can provide details on the cost of having them act as proxy for the upcoming Spring Package release; if anyone else has already heard from them about this, I'd be happy to know the details.

Also, in response to this post

That Oude geuze + honing sounds amazing. Sherry barrel geuze + honey hnnnnngggg.
I realized that I hadn't gone through and looked at the specific information about some of the bottles in this package. Unfortunately the English translation doesn't include the batch specific details, but happily Google Translate came to the rescue:

This specific Oude Geuze was stabbed with lambs from 9 different barrels and from 9 different brews.
What with all those stabbed lambs, I guess that means we can expect a more pronounced barnyard funk from this beer.

I've just emailed Etre to see if they can provide details on the cost of having them act as proxy for the upcoming Spring Package release; if anyone else has already heard from them about this, I'd be happy to know the details.
Great idea. I'm interested in this information as well. I was just going to purchase blindly and pay whatever Etre asked. But it might be worth asking because the set is relatively large compared to 4-6 bottle sets; perhaps they'll charge more

I used BiaB for the Cantillon 6 pack last fall, and eventually got my bottles, but I will be using Etre if I can get a 3F Spring Package on Friday.

Looks like Etre's normal shipping rate is €95 for 14x 750ml to the US. What was their proxy fee for the Cantillon bottles?

Latest posts