Quantcast

Lambic Discussion Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Had a buddy that ordered the 2pk and is a member, we are gonna share a bottle during the tasting. I managed to secure my own bottle yesterday like 1.5hrs after they went on sale. Shocked they lasted that long.

Thanks everyone who purchased! This is much needed for New Avenues as we have had to cancel in-person Brews this year as well as many other fundraisers.

Also a reminder of our upcoming online auction, which starts today:

And our live online event and auction on August 1st at 13:30 PST/22:30 CET.

Thanks again for the support!
Cheers

Karel told me last week that the importer hasn’t brought in any 108bis, Schaerbeekse, or Black Label #4 and doesn’t seem like they’re planning to unfortunately. I ordered some #4 online.
This makes me very sad. Black label has been so solid and an amazing deal. I still kick myself for not clearing all shelves of this beer whenever I happened upon it.

This makes me very sad. Black label has been so solid and an amazing deal. I still kick myself for not clearing all shelves of this beer whenever I happened upon it.
The lambic gods heard my pleas. One of my local stores got Tilquin Reisling, and while I was there I spotted four black label #2 on the shelf. I did not kick myself this time; the shelf is clear.

Latest posts