Quantcast

Lambic Discussion Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

I fell like a dumbass posting my reviews on this page when there is no other traffic here, but I'm not sure this kind of thing is sufficiently casual to go on the other lambic thread. Maybe posting tasting notes is just dead and I'm living in 2018.

(Link to media)
I still very much appreciate a good writeup. And a good Boon bottle. The lambic thread on the other site with people reminding themselves to casually be casual is about the furthest thing from a casual you can get anyhow.

I fell like a dumbass posting my reviews on this page when there is no other traffic here, but I'm not sure this kind of thing is sufficiently casual to go on the other lambic thread. Maybe posting tasting notes is just dead and I'm living in 2018.

(Link to media)
If it makes you feel better I come and check out your posts each time. Not sure why this thread is so dead. But I guess I'm part of the problem because I don't contribute. So, with that...

Anybody have thoughts on the latest 3F lambic pack that was sold? I didn't buy it (yet), but I'll be honest, I'm a little hesitant with the pine needles in the Wilder. Anybody here tried it already? Is the pine as overpowering as I imagine it being?

Anyone else receive the 3F pack with Schaarbeekse and new GB and notice the ABV? I was surprised to see the Schaarbeekse around 9% and the GB at 8% Usually these sit around 6-7% Anyone know why these batches are so much stronger?

So will the non-screen printed 3F bottles have a more substantial paper label on the front? Have they said why they are moving away from the screen printed bottles?

So will the non-screen printed 3F bottles have a more substantial paper label on the front? Have they said why they are moving away from the screen printed bottles?
From what I've seen (previewed ), the general design seems like it will be the same (no papyrus coming back šŸ˜­), just not screen printed.

Latest posts