Lambicworld.com Issues (besides price)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerfarts1

Reaction score
Hey there,

Anyone ever been stiffed by trappist/lambicworld.com?

I've had good luck in the past, but just placed a 10 bottle loon order 2 weeks ago and have had nothing but radio silence since. Obv not expecting my beers to arrive in that timeframe, but was expecting tracking info at least (all previous orders had tracking in a day or two). More concerning is that they havent replied to my emails/site correspondence asking for a status update.

Considering filing a PayPal claim, but wanted to get a sense from you all how (a)typical this behavior is from them... I've never ordered more than three beers at a time, and am getting a bit antsy.

Thanks!

Gaseous Clay isn’t wrong though. That place is absolute trash. PayPal may or may not help you though. I had a friend try to do the same thing with another web shop after they misrepresented the bottles being sold and PayPal denied the claim because they don’t deal with third party alcohol vendors. That was many years ago though.

Back