Lawson's Sixth Anniversary Party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to get a single ticket, hopefully I can talk that shuttle into taking me back to Eden Mills...

I went last year, anyone on the fence should definitely go!!! It's an awesome time, Mad Taco rocks, the music was fantastic and the beers were amazing. Peril and Spring Fever! Wow.

Sadly, I'm moving that weekend so I won't be able to attend. Will be fighting off dust symptoms from cleaning my old place. I hate dust. It makes me miserable.

Have fun everyone.

Just came across this news (Lost Nation content):

Lost Nation will be releasing 750ml bottles of their Gose this Friday 4/18 at 10am at the brewpub in Morrisville.

The Gose will be a bottle condition version of what you would normally find on tap at your favorite watering hole. The brewers indicated that there is a slightly higher level of carbonation in the first venture into the world of bottles.

Also, no bottle limits yet for this weekend but here's the list

6th Anniversary Bottle List

Spring Fever Session IPA (3.8%) - $7/22oz
Permagrin Rye Pale Ale (6.0%) - $7/22oz
Double Sunshine IPA (8.0%) - $9/22oz
6th Anniversary Peril Imperial IPA (11.1%) - $12/22oz
Fayston Maple Imperial Stout (10.1%) - $15/750ml
Rum-barrel Aged Fayston Maple Imperial Stout (11%) - $15/375ml

Please note: Bottle limits will be posted prior the event.
This list is subject to change. No credit cards - Cash or local check only.

Just came across this news (Lost Nation content):

Lost Nation will be releasing 750ml bottles of their Gose this Friday 4/18 at 10am at the brewpub in Morrisville.

The Gose will be a bottle condition version of what you would normally find on tap at your favorite watering hole. The brewers indicated that there is a slightly higher level of carbonation in the first venture into the world of bottles.
Saw that. I look forward to grabbing some bottles this weekend.

If anyone is looking to go lemme know. Friend has two extras. ISO cash or beer

From Sean's Blog:
Very exciting news my friends....join Lawson's Finest and The Mad Taco (Waitsfield location) at 8:00am on Saturday April 19th (yes, our Anniversary!) to raise $2,500 for the Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation!

We will be tapping a cask of a one-of-kind, never made before (or again?) beer!!! Bourbon Vanilla Espresso Fayston Maple Imperial (Breakfast) Stout! We will also be handing out the first 50 numbers to guarantee your spot in line when our Beer Lover's Market opens at 2pm, AND serving up a Mad Taco breakfast buffet!! First-come, First-serve.

What the Stout???

Here's the deal: $50 per person (CASH ONLY) for the first 50 people gets you the following:
1. One of the first 50 numbered tickets for bottle sales at the 6th Anniversary Beer Lovers Ball
2. An all-you-can-eat Mad Taco breakfast buffet of Chilaquiles, Carnitas Hash, Carnitas and Jalepeno pancakes
3. One 12oz pour of cask-conditioned Bourbon Vanilla Espresso infused Fayston Maple Imperial Stout

That is an awesome idea! Sean rocks. Tapping a one-off keg of awesome beer with a great pedigree w/ some seriously cool adjuncts plus offering breakfast from the coolest taco shop in Vermont and all of the money going to a freaking awesome cause.

Sean Lawson continues to impress me with his generosity and kindness.

Have three extra tickets for tonight. Talk to me or Dino if interested

Back