US - New England Lawsons Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Well for most of those beers this is the first time they've ever been canned in large volume, right? In that case I can see their being some learning curve.

Well for most of those beers this is the first time they've ever been canned in large volume, right? In that case I can see their being some learning curve.
Yeah, I guess it's not financially feasible to make sure everything is good before you sell product since most breweries have this problem when they upscale.

Such an impressive facility too. Didnt realize the taproom and brewery were separate buildings. They must have put so much work and capital into it.

Last edited:
Looking forward to checking this out next time up! It's been a real long time coming. I'd be most excited to get to drink a Double Sunshine once again. Never visited their old spot for anniversary or hunted out the bottle releases at markets. Only Warren store couple times. Looks like another great spot in Northern VT to visit.

Looking forward to checking this out next time up! It's been a real long time coming. I'd be most excited to get to drink a Double Sunshine once again. Never visited their old spot for anniversary or hunted out the bottle releases at markets. Only Warren store couple times. Looks like another great spot in Northern VT to visit.
The spot is absolutely beautiful. Definitely a must-visit for us from now on when we go up.

My Triple Sunshine cans are great. The Double cans aren't bad, but are a little off target. I'm sure he will get it dialed in though.
Off target how? Do they taste like popcorn water? Because the last time I bought bottled Double Sunshine a few years ago, that shit was popcorny as hell.

My Triple Sunshine cans are great. The Double cans aren't bad, but are a little off target. I'm sure he will get it dialed in though.
Got there today. Great spot. DS on tap was so off the charts good. Cans are strong but probably will need a bit more hoppiness as they proceed.

Visit this brewery, one of the best I’ve visited

Anyone pick up one of the new sweatshirts? If so, how's the fit compared to the old ones?

Latest posts