LIF: June ddt, drink it now and shenanigans

Help Support Talkbeer:

KevSal

Supremium Porter
Looking at my june calendar i got a lot of drinking planned and these threads have been fun so let’s keep it going!

picking up from where capnmike left off
https://www.talkbeer.com/community/threads/lif-may-ly-drinking-thread.42845/
post general drinking, drink it now and everything else here. Maybe each weekend we will pick a different style to drink it now

July 1st i’ll RNG a winner!

i’m doing overtime right now not in my usual building. Working in my wife’s cubicle, and this is the only mug i can find

starting hard

Last edited:
Looking at my june calendar i got a lot of drinking planned and these threads have been fun so let’s keep it going!

picking up from where capnmike left off
https://www.talkbeer.com/community/threads/lif-may-ly-drinking-thread.42845/
post general drinking, drink it now and everything else here. Maybe each weekend we will pick a different style to drink it now

July 1st i’ll RNG a winner!

i’m doing overtime right now not in my usual building. Working in my wife’s cubicle, and this is the only mug i can find

starting hard
You found the mug but I assume you brought the doily.

Here for June but I’ll do my best to contribute in July because....

Winter is coming. Well...baby is at least.

That’s right peeps. Got a spawn coming in July. So what better way to celebrate life than by giving away beer? A little LIF inside a LIF. LIFception.

Here’s the deal: We are doing a scheduled c-section so we already know the day this child will be born. Which is kinda weird if I’m being honest. Anyway...guess the c-section date and gender of the baby. Closest to the date of birth wins a gnarly box of suds from yours truly. Gender breaks any tie. If multiple people guess the same day and the correct gender then I guess I’m sending out multiple boxes. Accepting all guesses until Sunday night. Also if you don’t participate it’s cool...I’ll just assume you hate both me and my unborn child. So no pressure.

KevSal

Supremium Porter

That’s right peeps. Got a spawn coming in July. So what better way to celebrate life than by giving away beer? A little LIF inside a LIF. LIFception.

Here’s the deal: We are doing a scheduled c-section so we already know the day this child will be born. Which is kinda weird if I’m being honest. Anyway...guess the c-section date and gender of the baby. Closest to the date of birth wins a gnarly box of suds from yours truly. Gender breaks any tie. If multiple people guess the same day and the correct gender then I guess I’m sending out multiple boxes. Accepting all guesses until Sunday night. Also if you don’t participate it’s cool...I’ll just assume you hate both me and my unborn child. So no pressure.
wow holy crap, congrats man!

edit: i love you and the baby! baby girl on july 22nd

Out. I already know if the band-aid beer didn't affect my memory. Crongrats again!

I’ll go with July 8th. And I’m guessing that boys name is JBoogie Jr.

Out. I already know if the band-aid beer didn't affect my memory. Crongrats again!
Also out

Love you JBoogie and fam
Congrats again

America's penis about halfway down the shaft

Congrats! I'm gonna say a boy on 7/12.

Latest posts