LIF - Raising money for Oncology Center

Help Support Talkbeer:

Admins delete if not allowed

My friend John Ritchey II is raising some money for a great local cause. To help him along the way some of us, including John himself, donated some beers to help raise funds.

There are multiple boxes available to win. After the first box, each box will be unlocked at a certain $ increment

For every $10 donation you get one chance to win.

https://www.classy.org/fundraiser/1850830

Please PM me or email me your donation receipt so I don’t miss you on my list. tommyguz@gmail.com

This will close Feb 26th.

Thank you.

Box 1 - Voodoo Quadfather, Voodoo Grande Negro Voodoo Papi in Bourbon Barrels, Voodoo Grande Negro Voodoo Papi in Red Wine Barrels and Voodoo Grande Negro Voodoo Papi in Tawny Port Barrels

NEW BONUS BOX - Treehouse variety box from Bill @Rub_This_BBQ on BA. No minimum.

Bonus Box from Dave Treat - Aslin and VA goodies. No minimum.

Bonus box from Alex Masters- NJ box TBD. No minimum.

Bonus box from Clay Jackson - Florida beers TBD. No minimum.

Bonus box - Matt, libbey on talkbeer, is donating a PNW box. No minimum required.

UNLOCKED!!!

Box 2 - Taste of Belgium - Cantillion Gueuze, Rose and Kriek and 3F Gueze, Kriek and Kriekenlambic

UNLOCKED!!!

unlock at $2,000

Box 3 - Red and Yellow box - Voodoo Zangief and Voodoo Black Magick (4 Roses)

UNLOCKED!!!

Unlock at $3,000

Box 4 - Black Magick Threeway - Willet, 4 Roses, Bourbon Brandy Casks

UNLOCKED!!!

unlock at $4,000

Box 5 - MBP and whatever I feel like sending box - Voodoo ManBearPig and whatever else I decide to send you!

UNLOCKED!!!!

***NEW BOX UNLOCKED AT $4,500***

New Dimension Comics/3 Rivers Comicon owner Todd McDevitt is a giant beer fan. As such, he has commissioned custom beers for his events since 2016 featuring comic characters. These were never sold, only available at his events, sculpted to age well.

2016 Darkest Dawn Russian Imperial Stout. A blended barrel aged beer from Helltown Brewing. Bottle signed by label artist Joe Linsner. Bottle #1236 of 1986.

2016 Puppet Master Blade's Bloody Barleywine from Shubrew. Signed by writer Shawn Gabborin in label artist Chad Cicconi.

2017 Beeredeemable, An Irredeemable Russian Imperial Stout by Helltown Brewing.

2018 Witchblade Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout Brewed With Coffee.

If a Pittsburgh local claims this prize, Todd will throw in 2 passes to this year's 3 Rivers Comicon May 11-12th in West Mifflin.

UNLOCKED!!!!

***NEW BOX UNLOCKED AT $4,900***

Donated by @skip_the_beer11 on IG. A 2018 Black Project Stargate set, with a Stargate squared and random bottle to fill out the shipper!

UNLOCKED!!!!

***NEW BOX UNLOCKED AT $5,000***

Box 6 - HORALs Oude Geuze Mega Blend 2013 & 2015. Graciously donated by Dennis Vansant and friends at 1420, an amazing lambic bar in Denmark. https://instagram.com/1420bar?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1bh0um11wr4qd

UNLOCKED!!!

Bourbon County Stout Vertical from 2008, 2009,2011-2018). Amazing set. Missing 2010. What an amazing donation from Mark Witte.

UNLOCKED!!

Box 7 - Apple Brandy GNVP and whatever else I feel like sending

**LOCKED**

Unlocked at $6500.00

From RuckIt "Taste of Belgium #2" featuring 3F Hommage, 3F A&G (hopefully a couple different blends - need to check the cellar), and whatever else I feel like adding.

Here is a message from John

“Friends,

I am fundraising for the Meadville Medical Center Foundation to raise money for a new linear accelerator at the Yolanda G. Barco Oncology Institute. The small team I am joining will be climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro this fall, in hopes that our fundraising and physical efforts will raise enough money and to bring awareness to such a needed piece of equipment to help save lives.

We have all been affected in some way by cancer and being in the small town that we are, there is not one person that doesn't know an individual that has been to the YGBOI. The linear accelerator currently in operation has neared its useful life and is in much need of a replacement. With its first year in operation, there were 4,000 treatments delivered. The center has now grown to provide more than 25,000 treatments to patients annually from 97 zip codes.

Helping individuals who are suffering from cancer in some way, I pledge to raise $10,000 to help with the replacement cost of this new machine. If any of you would like to help me meet my goal, It will be much appreciated. Using the link provided, you may donate there, even at a $1.00, it will get us there!

Thank you all!”

**will split shipping costs with international winners**

https://www.talkbeer.com/community/threads/lif-raising-money-for-oncology-center.42548/

Boxes being added. Will update accordingly on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts