LIF - Raising money for Oncology Center

Help Support Talkbeer:

And because I apparently want to make BadJustin's job even tougher....

Second donation made, putting it over $6,000 and unlocking that Apple Brandy GNVP!

tommyguz - Count me in for a donation box, to unlock at $6,500. "Taste of Belgium #2" featuring 3F Hommage, 3F A&G (hopefully a couple different blends - need to check the cellar), and whatever else I feel like adding.

BadJustin

Premium Supporter
Contributor

Second donation made, putting it over $6,000 and unlocking that Apple Brandy GNVP!

tommyguz - Count me in for a donation box, to unlock at $6,500. "Taste of Belgium #2" featuring 3F Hommage, 3F A&G (hopefully a couple different blends - need to check the cellar), and whatever else I feel like adding.

Goddamn it Dave ;)

Goddamn it Dave ;)
God damn Dave!!!! Awesome. BadJustin can you update gnvp unlocked and add Dave’s box

tommyguz - Not to sign you up for more work, but could I suggest / request a prize "draft" rather than assigned prizes for winners? You'd still draw the names of 16 winners, but then they would get to pick their preferred prize box in the order drawn. I know there are quite a few people who don't like peppers or apple brandy barrels or lambic (heresy, I know. But more for the rest of us!) and I'd hate to stick someone with a box that they wouldn't truly appreciate.

tommyguz - Not to sign you up for more work, but could I suggest / request a prize "draft" rather than assigned prizes for winners? You'd still draw the names of 16 winners, but then they would get to pick their preferred prize box in the order drawn. I know there are quite a few people who don't like peppers or apple brandy barrels or lambic (heresy, I know. But more for the rest of us!) and I'd hate to stick someone with a box that they wouldn't truly appreciate.
That’s definitely something to think of.

I posted it on a lot of pages and groups. Do you think people would be pissed if I did that without saying it ahead of time.

Plus it might take forever to have people pick etc. I don’t know. Last one I did I just drew for each box and no one was upset ?

That’s definitely something to think of.

I posted it on a lot of pages and groups. Do you think people would be pissed if I did that without saying it ahead of time.

Plus it might take forever to have people pick etc. I don’t know. Last one I did I just drew for each box and no one was upset ?
Yea, it's definitely a bit more work, and with multiple platforms it may take extra coordination on your part. No worries - the traditional way is great too!

Latest posts