List of Brewery Membership Clubs

Help Support Talkbeer:

I believe TRVE has a club as well but I don't know the deets
Trve has two different ones. One for growler fills and one for bottles:

THE CVLTS OF 2014
In order to continue growing our legion we've decided to create two factions of the Cvlt for 2014.

ORDO VAGABUNDUS CERVISIAE
We still like to keep our growlers accessible to those who know how to treat our beer right. As such we'll be continuing the growler Cvlt as we have since we opened. This year we're looking at a new growler style, and of course brand new art from our resident artist, Sam Turner.

$66. Six free fills. Discounted pricing on our regularly available bottled beers. 333 seats available. Limit two seats per person.

ORDO UTRIS CERVISIAE
With our sour and wild ales program continuing to develop, we figured it was probably time for us to start a reserve program for the diehard acolytes of our Acid Temple. We'll be blending four special beers just for members of this cabal of beer collectors.
A membership to the OUC will get you two 375ml bottles of each of the four OUC beers. These will only be released to OUC members and will not be available via any other means. We'll be announcing the four beers in the coming weeks.

$66. Discounted pricing on our regularly available bottled beers. 333 seats available. Limit one seat per person.

FiftyFifty Brewer's Intent:

The membership for 2015is $175. Taxes and shipping are an additional cost. The membership benefit includes:

• 6 included specialty barrel-aged bottles per year.
    • No more than 1 of the 6 will be an Eclipse variant, and it would be an undistributed style.
    • At least 3 of the 6 will be styles that are not available in distribution. They would only be available through the Brewers’ Intent ™ or our pub in Truckee.
    • At least 1 of the 6 will ONLY be available through the Brewers’ Intent™. There will be no other way to purchase this style in bottles.
    • Access to purchase other 5050 bottled products (barrel aged, non-barrel aged, experimental, or out of our cellar).
  • Custom limited edition growler unique to the 2015 Brewers’ Intent™ membership.
  • 1 included 5050 merchandise item
  • 10% off merchandise and on-premise beer sales
  • Access to purchase additional bottles that may not be available through any other means. These may include additional bottles of the varieties already included with your membership, barrel aged and non barrel aged bottles both distributed or only available through the pub, early experiment styles.
  • Examples of bottles that may be included in the program are:
    • Annularity (Bourbon barrel aged blond barley wine)
    • Belgian Lipstick On Wood (a sour project)
    • Old Conundrum On Wood (Bourbon barrel aged barley wine)
    • Saison du Prick On Wood (a sour project)
    • B.A.R.T. (Barrel Aged and Really Tasty)
    • Vanilla B.A.R.T
    • Coffee B.A.R.T
    • Barrel-Aged Trifecta (Barrel aged Triple)
    • Non-distributed Eclipse variants (such as 30 year Rum, Single Malt Whisky, Cognac …)
    • Other experimental barrel-aged projects.

All I hear is Beavis saying "hehehehe, I'm a full fledged member."

spellbound in mt holly nj has a reserve society
also
Lunancy in magnolia nj

i ll get info i forget details

Reactions: Os
What is the Black Bottle Brewery Blacklist?
The Black Bottle Brewery Blacklisted Membership is a special, limited supply, membership to Black Bottle Brewery. This $100 membership can be purchased here or in-person at the brewery. Membership is capped at only 250 people - so get yours before they are gone. Blacklisted memberships last from your purchase date until the end of 2015. You can start enjoying your food/beer discounts 2 days after your membership purchase date. Merchandise must be picked up at the brewery (unless you are out of state).

A Blacklisted membership includes the following:

• Special Blacklisted members glass
  • Growler with first fill free
  • 50 CAL bullet bottle opener
  • Two bottles of Liquid Metal
Discounts:
  • Purchase BBB bottles a day before the general public - members emailed
  • $1 Off BBB beers, bottles and growler fills even during special times
  • Every 5th beer is free.
  • 15 % off merch
  • Half off pizza on Monday's
  • Random Hero program… Every 6 months we pick an approved recipe idea that was submitted by a BBB Blacklisted member to brew on our system.

Wolves & People - $350
Inaugural Cellar Society Membership: Six pairs (12 total) of new 750ml beers shipped* or picked up on site (when we reach six varieties). A pair of quality stemmed brewery glasses. A unique membership card with 15% discount in the taproom (or on purchases online if later made available). You'll have the right of first refusal to renew each year (at $315 versus $350 for later adoptees). Due to the extreme scarcity of our beers, there will only be 75 cellar society members for the first six months. Limit 1 per person.

spellbound in mt holly nj has a reserve society
also
Lunancy in magnolia nj

i ll get info i forget details
SpellBound Brewing
Founders Club
Annual membership fee is $125
Memberships capped at 150
Memberships are non-transferable
Shirts and glasses will be handed out at the private party. If you need us to ship the gear, there will be a $12.35 charge to cover USPS priority mail medium box*

Members receive (allow 4-6 weeks for item to arrive, please let us know shirt size)
-Exclusive shirt bearing founding member club logo - a new design each year
-Exclusive Founders Club Glass - a new design each year
-Once per year a members only private party with exclusive party only beers (expected mid-Dec 2014)
-128 oz. Spellbound branded growler (empty) at your first visit to the tasting room
-Invite to purchase of limited release beer before on sale to the public
-Front of the line pass for events (note: admission fee still applies)
-Growler 15% discount
-15% discount on all Spellbound branded merchandise
-and a fancy Founders Club card to show your friends

Forgotten Boardwalk has there Refuge Society Club which states on their website "You will continue to receive special access to pop-up tastings, members-only perks, exclusive beer, assorted benefits and more!"

Asylum Club (Lunancy Brewing)

You’ve done it now! Enter the Asylum at your own risk! Get Committed!

Here is what you get if you choose to become a member.

• Yearly fee $150
  • Personalized membership card
  • Members only club party at Lunacy (Date to be determined)
  • Members only mug
  • Members only limited t-shirt
  • Free growler
  • Free hat
  • Free growler fill on your birthday
  • Early entry for all special releases and first tappings!
  • $1 off all growler fills
  • 10% of all merch!
So NJ got some dull Brewery Membership Clubs. Yet I hear good things about some secret conclave place though ;)

Os

Wolves & People - $350
Inaugural Cellar Society Membership: Six pairs (12 total) of new 750ml beers shipped* or picked up on site (when we reach six varieties). A pair of quality stemmed brewery glasses. A unique membership card with 15% discount in the taproom (or on purchases online if later made available). You'll have the right of first refusal to renew each year (at $315 versus $350 for later adoptees). Due to the extreme scarcity of our beers, there will only be 75 cellar society members for the first six months. Limit 1 per person.
this was kickstarter only, right? I wanted in on this

Padraig

Premium Supporter
Contributor
^ The forthcoming Three Floyds/Mikkeller WarPigs brewpub scheme being an outstanding example.

Troopers: WarPigs House Draft 5 % off (1 year- $100 USD)
Lieutenant: WarPigs House Draft + Food 10 % off (2 years - $800 USD)
Major: WarPigs House Draft + Food 10 % off (2 years - $1600 USD)
Colonel: WarPigs House Draft + Food 15 % off (2 years - $10,000 USD)
General: Too crazy to talk about right now (bid and application)

+ 5% off bottles, top 4 ranks get their own personal glass that only they can use and a shirt to signify said rank. The higher up tiers have access to a VIP room so they don't have to mix with the general customers. Also some vague reference to having first dibs on 'limited edition beers'.

Seriously......fuck off.

this was kickstarter only, right? I wanted in on this
Yea, they did a campaign through crowdbrewed.com. I think initially there were only 60 memberships offered for sale, but they added another 30 last minute so they could come closer to their goal. Still no updates on when they are actually going to start releasing beer.

^ The forthcoming Three Floyds/Mikkeller WarPigs brewpub scheme being an outstanding example.

+ 5% off bottles, top 4 ranks get their own personal glass that only they can use and a shirt to signify said rank. The higher up tiers have access to a VIP room so they don't have to mix with the general customers. Also some vague reference to having first dibs on 'limited edition beers'.

Seriously......fuck off.
This is exactly how I would have pictured a "society" type deal featuring Three Floyds and Mikkeller.

Seriously......fuck off.
LOL 10k? For 2 years of discount? At least tired hands was $2k for I think 20 or 30% off for three years and they make way better beer.

Lieutenant and Major have identical perks in this list. Would anyone be surprised if that wasn't a typo?
I think Lieutenant has to be 1 year. Then there's no benefit to get the Major even if it is exactly twice the length of time as the Lieu. unless they're not allowing anyone to get a new membership or renew it next year... But I guess if you live in indiana, you have nothing else going on except for finding out how deep your asshole goes, so it probably is worth it to drink some malt bomb crap.

kbhess should have the deets on Spellbound. Been loving their IPA.
Spellbound has their founder's club. It's not really a reserve society per Se. Gets you swag a free party (which kicked ass), discounts and first priority to certain beers. They are probably at least a year out for bottles, but it will include options to purchase bottles before public sale. I think it was 150 memberships and to my knowledge new memberships will only open if people drop out.

Seriously......fuck off.
Wait....

This is a real thing?

Latest posts

Group Builder