List of Brewery Membership Clubs

Help Support Talkbeer:

Fonta Flora started a membership this year. It was $200 and included 2 bottles. Fuck that noise.
They've updated it for 2018:

6 exclusive cork and cap 750ml bottles of 3 different Appalachian Wild Ale blends, created specifically for AWAS members.

First right of refusal to purchase most Appalachian Wild Ales brands with a one week purchase window and a two week pickup window.

10% discount on all non-alcohol purchases (tasting room(s) only).

AWAS custom membership ID card.

Option to pick-up beer at brewery or assign a trustee.

One radical party at our farm location for members only.

Optional membership swag available for purchase throughout the year

$225 +tax, non-refundable.
The perks are meh (10% discount on non-beer purchases? no free membership swag?), not to mention calling a party "radical" before you've actually hosted it before, so you're basically looking at $38 bottles and the right to buy stuff and also bypass their horrid lines. Not the worst deal out there I gu...

If you are interested in becoming a member, please email us at iwantawas@fontaflora.com with an entry letter, video, powerpoint, or what have you, of why you want to become a member. Please keep in mind that we have an extremely limited amount of spaces for 2018, and special stands out! The deadline for entries will be December 15th 2017.

Snarf Photekut

The perks are meh (10% discount on non-beer purchases? no free membership swag?), not to mention calling a party "radical" before you've actually hosted it before, so you're basically looking at $38 bottles and the right to buy stuff and also bypass their horrid lines. Not the worst deal out there I gu...

Snarf Photekut
lmfaaaaooooooo

Snarf Photekut
If you're an egomaniacal db who wants an exclusively sycophantical customer base, demanding tribute prior to purchase is an excellent business model.

If you are interested in becoming a member, please email us at iwantawas@fontaflora.com with an entry letter, video, powerpoint, or what have you, of why you want to become a member. Please keep in mind that we have an extremely limited amount of spaces for 2018, and special stands out! The deadline for entries will be December 15th 2017.

Snarf Photekut
I'm looking forward to the dontdrinkbeer audition tape.

Hey, I’m Johnathan Wakefield. I’ve been with you guys down here in Florida making unique craft beers since 2007. I’ve had a lot of time to work with the craft and create some brews that I’m really proud of! Now, it’s time for me to take it to the professional level and open up the doors of the J Wakefield Brewing down here in Miami. To make it happen, I’m going to need your help. Whether through direct contributions to my campaign or from spreading the word, it takes a passionate community to make a business successful. I’m here to share my passion for great beer with you – please help me to succeed by putting whatever contribution that you are comfortable with whether $1 or $1000 and let’s bring professional craft beer to a new level here in Miami. And don’t forget, no matter what you do – spread the word – on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, Youtube and LinkedIn even. Help us to bring you the best craft beer in the country!

https://crowdbrewed.com/rewards/campaigns/j-wakefield-brewing-launching-our-first-brewery-in-miami/

Anyone else checking this out? sounds pretty promising!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Group Builder