LNBT 07/20/13

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OlavZipser

Reaction score
Enjoying the first night of my vacation at OBX!

hBLMVEs.jpg

Thanks to Lucas1801!

Cheers!!!

uH5aPwy.jpg

Started with Siren Noire at home, then got this Goose Island Illinois (DIPA I think?) with dinner. Had a Tighthead APA after this one. All three were fine, none were great. I'm a little spoiled in that I'm disappointed by pretty good.

Getting ready for Dexter, Newsroom, and Ray Donovan.

3rvuZWD.jpg

7venth Sun Brett Saison Extreme batch #3 paired with a few bowls, 2 year aged gouda and apple wood smoked cheddar.

I should be thanking neorunner for the extra raffle ticket at the event. Thanks again bud, nice you meet you and chuckmurph.

Did a **** load of yard work, had three coors lights. All the leftovers from when the in laws were here are almost gone. tempted to pick up another rack especially when I realized 30 equals the price of one random 750.

Now getting my gopro setup and prepping my fly gear angus for my utah trip and dinking spirits. Had some four roses single barrel, macallan 12, jd honey and sprite now.

am all over the place, maybe a whale next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back