LNBT 1.0

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JM03

Reaction score
Maybe a little early, but I don't care. Time to start the TalkBeers own lnba.

I'm starting off with a Raspberry Tart

RhMIRno.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am here reprsenting Lift Bridge
I heard that LifeofBryan came to tell a story about his mom's Darkness Day experience. While the page was loading, he heard a rumor and completely forgot to tell that story. It's no big deal, though; the story didnt make any sense anyway.

On with the rumors, LoB!

Who invited Lifeofbryan?
I am here reprsenting Lift Bridge
Who invited Lift Bridge?
I heard that LifeofBryan came to tell a story about his mom's Darkness Day experience. While the page was loading, he heard a rumor and completely forgot to tell that story. It's no big deal, though; the story didnt make any sense anyway.

On with the rumors, LoB!

Is any of this **** supposed to make any sense?

On with the rumors, LoB!
I wish I recalled that story, but I heard that Omar is going to be brewing beers over at Leinies, something about furious shandy or benderweis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back