LNBT 10/4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owlsfan

Reaction score
10078693984_1743361abf_o_zpsf4482095.jpg

pretty decent evening...

started off with some sam adams octoberfest at a work function, then had to book out early to help the wife get the kids to bed...then hit up a local gastropub and had some green flash green bullet and adirondack brown beaver...then my buddy maddogg busts out this at the bar to share:

IMG_20131003_212607_zps64c69f72.jpg

afterwards on the way out, get hooked up with some new ommegang glassware:

IMG_20131003_225439_392_zps1f635139.jpg

and come home to pop open some pipeworks...
4f217bea2ca411e3845f22000a9f3c3e_7.jpg

No pics because I did most of my drinking while dealing with the kids so the wife could have a ladies' night out, but I went ZD, then Flower Power, then Elevated IPA.

Real talk time to all of you HT drinkers tonight (and what the hell, how is everyone drinking this?):

Elevated IPA > HT.

arnold-schwarzenegger-come-at-me-bro-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-735.gif

denzel_intro.jpg

My Ninja

I agree Elevated is better than Heady and I have had 7 day old Heady, so I have had it fresh. Heady is more balanced but Elevated is more Dank and lets you tastes the IBUs.

Nobody told me there were trophies here!!!!

Observation:

I'm on the west coast, and it's still 10/3, but I've noticed the 10/3 thread for what beerz we're drinking is closed. It's really splitting hairs, but it seems like that thread closed a bit on the early side.

Oh, I'm drinking another Heady while watching my Sharks try to close out the season opener.

Finishing tonight with an Origins Grand Cru. A little more barrel forward than last night's Nightmare on Brett Grand Cru, but still very tasty. Can't wait to visit CS when I'm out in Denver next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back