LNBT 13

Help Support Talkbeer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
My interest keeps growing for Tired Hands. Still haven't tried anything from them yet. What would you recommend trying to trade for?
I think FarmHands is there always available, house saison. Very classic to the style and probably a good jumping off point. I had a hoppy pale from them (Hole in Your Head) that was fantastic. This saison tonight is probably my favorite of what I've tried so far. Classic to the style but very expressive, vibrant flavors. So drinkable.

I think FarmHands is there always available, house saison. Very classic to the style and probably a good jumping off point. I had a hoppy pale from them (Hole in Your Head) that was fantastic. This saison tonight is probably my favorite of what I've tried so far. Classic to the style but very expressive, vibrant flavors. So drinkable.
So they are mostly farmhouse and IPA's? Yea I could definitely get into them.

Os

I really enjoy Tired Hands... I've been there 4 times in the last 2 months... and it's almost 2 hours away

I'll definitely be looking to unload some Florida goodies for some in the future then.

Seem's like the general consensus is that it is worth seeking out. Especially since I've been getting really into saisons after having some HF and Saint Somewhere as of late.

Here we go...

Toasted up that coconut on the stove and put it in a glass with about a quarter shot of Beam, then added some Plead the 5th:

Let it sit in the fridge for ~2 hours and BOOM - Bourbon Barrel Toasted Coconut Plead the 5th

Orgasm in my mouth
How strong is the coconut taste in it? I've been experimenting with coconut quite a bit lately with both beer and food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts