LNBT 13

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1v1willwreku

Reaction score
In honor of one of the finest members of this website. Everyone please join me.
81675cc7a2633e13d251e83660ea42ec_640x640.jpg

My interest keeps growing for Tired Hands. Still haven't tried anything from them yet. What would you recommend trying to trade for?
I think FarmHands is there always available, house saison. Very classic to the style and probably a good jumping off point. I had a hoppy pale from them (Hole in Your Head) that was fantastic. This saison tonight is probably my favorite of what I've tried so far. Classic to the style but very expressive, vibrant flavors. So drinkable.

I think FarmHands is there always available, house saison. Very classic to the style and probably a good jumping off point. I had a hoppy pale from them (Hole in Your Head) that was fantastic. This saison tonight is probably my favorite of what I've tried so far. Classic to the style but very expressive, vibrant flavors. So drinkable.

So they are mostly farmhouse and IPA's? Yea I could definitely get into them.

I really enjoy Tired Hands... I've been there 4 times in the last 2 months... and it's almost 2 hours away

I'll definitely be looking to unload some Florida goodies for some in the future then.

Seem's like the general consensus is that it is worth seeking out. Especially since I've been getting really into saisons after having some HF and Saint Somewhere as of late.

Here we go...

20130422-215043.jpg

Toasted up that coconut on the stove and put it in a glass with about a quarter shot of Beam, then added some Plead the 5th:

20130422-215103.jpg

Let it sit in the fridge for ~2 hours and BOOM - Bourbon Barrel Toasted Coconut Plead the 5th

20130422-215542.jpg

Orgasm in my mouth

Here we go...

Toasted up that coconut on the stove and put it in a glass with about a quarter shot of Beam, then added some Plead the 5th:

Let it sit in the fridge for ~2 hours and BOOM - Bourbon Barrel Toasted Coconut Plead the 5th

Orgasm in my mouth

How strong is the coconut taste in it? I've been experimenting with coconut quite a bit lately with both beer and food.

That better not be nonfat. Nonfat's just water posing as milk.

2% Lactose free (wife is lactose intolerant) although my son is almost old enough to have whole milk. Drinking whole milk is where it is at.

White chocolate macadamia nut?

from Costco of course. cookiewhalezbro ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back