LNBT 14

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkIntihar

Reaction score
Hey ********,

JM03 and I are trying to drink down all the beer in my fridge before I move in two weeks. So far we've had a huge plate of chicken tikka masala, a Boulevard Saison Brett, and currently sipping on Moat Water. I don't have any pictures because aintnobodygottimeforthat but take my word for it, we're getting crunk tonight.

What's in your glass this fine Tuesday evening?

Cheers!

Mark

http://imgur.com/ljL9IIB]
ljL9IIB.jpg
[/URL]

Hmm... definitely disagree there... palates gonna palate?

I guess I meant in the sense that to me BCBS is the standard for a bourbon forward barrel aged beer and I think Hibernation is also very bourbon forward but has a more candy like flavor as compared to the distinctly stouty characteristics of BCBS. I also thought it was sweeter.

I guess I meant in the sense that to me BCBS is the standard for a bourbon forward barrel aged beer and I think Hibernation is also very bourbon forward but has a more candy like flavor as compared to the distinctly stouty characteristics of BCBS. I also thought it was sweeter.

Definitely sweeter, I will give you that. Also definitely more candy like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back