LNBT 31

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

genuinedisciple1

Reaction score
Kicking the night off with another one of these:

webjaialai.png

Oh, who am I kidding, I've had a couple already. Headed to the Pharmacy in Orlando again tonight (love this place).

I swore I was going to have a beer tonight. I opened Hoppy Feet 1.5 -- it's over a month old, tastes faded (srsly), so I threw it out.

Moving on to Parker's Heritage Collection, 6th edition. I have about 35% of the bottle left. At cask strength, it could be tough to finish this weekend. I will try.

I have 55% of a Caol Ila 12 left. I won it in a bet (a bench press contest actually), and I didn't care for it. But after I left it for about a year, it evolved into something pretty decent. I think I'll finish it and downgrade my Glenfiddich 12 to my "guest" scotch, next to Oban 14.

well ****, if you would have told me... I was just driving around chasing reubens last night. Headed to LA today though.
It was a total last-minute decision after my wife decided to go to bed early. I'm kind of sneaking these stops in where I can on this trip. I'll be around on Monday though, so perhaps there's still hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back