LNBT 33

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2408.JPG

@ Toronado SD. Such a better bar than T-SF.

It smells of defeat. Shared 1/4 of the bottle with the bartender and then the shift change happened before I could pop the cable car question.

I'm packing a trade box while the GF packs up a perfume trade. She's watching Mad Men, and I'm commenting on how every character on Mad Men is an awful, awful person.

I'm packing a trade box while the GF packs up a perfume trade. She's watching Mad Men, and I'm commenting on how every character on Mad Men is an awful, awful person.

Wait...What?! Is this a thing? What's a perfume Whale, what is the Heady Topper vs Hopslam vs Abrasive equivalent of perfume trading? I must know.

Wait...What?! Is this a thing? What's a perfume Whale, what is the Heady Topper vs Hopslam vs Abrasive equivalent of perfume trading? I must know.

I'm not the guy to ask about #walezsis, but I know there are limited releases and the like. Some people like fruity things, some like floral scents, some people are into the esoteric weirdness (campfire/marshmallow/pine was one that stood out). People bicker over the best [insert ingredient scent] all the time, apparently. The main difference between our hobbies seems to be the shipping costs.

Slurping the same thing. There's a charcoal character I don't recall from previous batches. It's bitter undertones are a turn off for me. Despite this, I will still put it in me.

Supposedly added 4 Roses barrels this year... might be part of what your tasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back