LNBT 34

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForkAndSpoonOperator

Reaction score
It feels so much later than it actually is, so I don't feel bad about this at all. Ran my car out of gas for the first time in 12 years as a licensed driver. Of course it was in the middle of Broad Street in North Philadelphia. So I'm drinking while I wash dishes, THEN doing my paperwork. Not pictured: giving a ****.

wNAG3Tm.jpg

Del Ducato Verdi. Having this beer on tap sent me down the rabbit hole of stouts.

Went to the Brooklyn Brewery for the release of their new Brewmaster's Reserve, Scorcher #366. It's a pale ale with experimental hop #366. A pretty interesting beer, as the nose is more American with citrus and fruity aromas, while the flavor has more of a noble herbal and mineral finish. Also had pints of Hotter (an IPA with kilned hops), Sorachi Ace, and Blast (<3 that beer).

Split a sixer of Shafley APA with Pitasoup while playing 28 holes of disc.

Came home and tried to split a growler of On the Wings of Armageddon but his ***** ass passed out half way through the first glass... so I drank it!

Then I did Ikea ****.

74E0ABPl.jpg

Killed a growler of Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Stout tonight.

Got it in a surprise box earlier and I'm not one to let growlers lose carbonation. So I drank it ASAP.

WXokqOa.jpg

Had a nice cuvée st gilliose with the wife. Then on to the Peruvian morning...

Y'all know what the damn beer looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back