LNBT 6/13/13 - MIDDAY EDITION

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForkAndSpoonOperator

Reaction score
This **** is way early, but it's my 29th birthday and **** you.
PNFLpF4.jpg

Go on with your bad selves.

Added a Robert The Bruce and a Victory Summer Love to the pile. Also, PSA: I am way too drunk to drive or do anything important or worthwhile, and I just blew a COMPLETELY LEGAL 0.05. Watch your asses and everyone around you's asses.

Added a Robert The Bruce and a Victory Summer Love to the pile. Also, PSA: I am way too drunk to drive or do anything important or worthwhile, and I just blew a COMPLETELY LEGAL 0.05. Watch your asses and everyone around you's your asses.

FTFY

Added a Robert The Bruce and a Victory Summer Love to the pile. Also, PSA: I am way too drunk to drive or do anything important or worthwhile, and I just blew a COMPLETELY LEGAL 0.05. Watch your asses and everyone around you's asses.

I need a breathalyzer thing in my life (I mean for my own use, not because I got pulled over or something). I know full well when I can't drive, but I have no idea what BAC it corresponds to. Also it's SCIENCE.

I need a breathalyzer thing in my life (I mean for my own use, not because I got pulled over or something). I know full well when I can't drive, but I have no idea what BAC it corresponds to. Also it's SCIENCE.

You're also a candidate for Darwinism.

Cracked a 2010 Old Stock this evening and it's finally drinking to my liking. Would be way better with another 2 years on it and/or cherries IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back