LNBT 6/3 - Monday Funday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkIntihar

Reaction score
Proper glassware bitches.

uP2NDOS.jpg

Hard to find a classier looking snifter, IMO.

G60OryP.jpg

It's a shitty picture but I'm drinking. I'm not going to go get out my good camera, you know?

Not pictured: the Blackheart I drank first (started out with proper glassware).

Workin on a growler of DC Brau Tasters Choice with pitasoup. Had some HUB and Sierra Summerfest playing disc golf earlier. Would post a pic but imgur is slammed and I'm too lazy to upload elsewhere.

Workin on a growler of DC Brau Tasters Choice with pitasoup. Had some HUB and Sierra Summerfest playing disc golf earlier. Would post a pic but imgur is slammed and I'm too lazy to upload elsewhere.

I had a bunch of Tasters Choice at Churchkey when I visited DC, at least partially due to the ska connection. I have a soft spot for ska since I played in a ska band in college (called the Skaucasians, naturally) until I stole the sax player's lady. Sixteen years later and we've been married more 10+ years (me and the lady, not the sax player). True story.

I had a bunch of Tasters Choice at Churchkey when I visited DC, at least partially due to the ska connection. I have a soft spot for ska since I played in a ska band in college (called the Skaucasians, naturally) until I stole the sax player's lady. Sixteen years later and we've been married more 10+ years (me and the lady, not the sax player). True story.

I know Steve from the Pietasters pretty well. Did you check out anywhere other than Churchkey? Are you local-ish to the area?

Love ska, reggae, island music. I play horns, myself.

I know Steve from the Pietasters pretty well. Did you check out anywhere other than Churchkey? Are you local-ish to the area?

No, I was in town for work. Did they have significant input into the beer? That may be a new addition to my life goal list: collaborate with a real brewery to make a cool beer. My list is getting short since I received a giant check a couple years ago.

No, I was in town for work. Did they have significant input into the beer? That may be a new addition to my life goal list: collaborate with a real brewery to make a cool beer. My list is getting short since I received a giant check a couple years ago.

A bit yeah, couple of my friends were there for the brew day. Mostly just drinking / hanging out with DC Brau crew.

A bit yeah, couple of my friends were there for the brew day. Mostly just drinking / hanging out with DC Brau crew.

I'll be honest -- I want to be friends with professional brewers. I've been growing out my beard for a few weeks, so maybe that will help. I think I missed the boat on Pipeworks, so I need to get in good with the next big Chicago thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back